Hit & Run Tonight....

So my gf was heading south on Main and was turning left onto the Humboldt parkway when she was at the red light turning left. She got the green arrow and went to turn left.

A car at the same stop light @ the other side decided to jump the red light and hit her rear 1/4 panel. The car didn’t even stop and see if she was ok, just took off and turned onto the 198 going west. She didn’t see the exact color but it was a dark color.

From the paint transfer on the car I can tell it was a black car. Look for right front end damage. I can only assume the driver was intoxicated (it was around the time of 10:35ish) or had no license or something

Please IM me with any information if anybody knows or sees anything that looks like it could pertain to the above said vehicle, possibly showing up at any local dealerships or body shops for work because their front end is definately messed up. The police are also going to look for anything that could help, but I assume they will do nothing other than file the no fault report.

So :tup: to whoever finds any info and definately some mighty behind it too.

damn that sucks.

Probably didn’t even have a license, insurance, or valid registration. This is why I love that new camera system in the cop cars that instantly scans every car it passes.

Lamest thing was this was a major intersection yet not 1 person stopped to see if she was ok. Buffalo gets a big fuck you from me to the city tonight.

due to the volume of your posts im afraid to say it that you need to move it seems like nothing but bad luck there for you as of late, gas criminals, hit and runs that shit just sucks

Yea but insurance and all that takes day to run the the DMV system. might be some delay

that intersection is a fucking deathtrap. its right by my canisius house and ive seen more people run it and shit happen there…

Yeah i seen a wreck there two days ago.

Fucking deathtrap intersection.

This reminds me of the time that a dude hit me on elmwood.

The dude rear ended me, his brakes apparantly failed. He had the old liberty ny plates, and no inspection sticker.

I had to basically hold the guy there so he didn’t run. The buffalo cops finally showed up after like 40 minutes, and threw the guy in the back of the car.

When I got pulled over they ran my insurance within a matter of 2 minutes to bring up it had lapsed on a previous vehicle.

Anywho, yeah this sucked because her deductible is 500 and I would say the car is worth maybe 700-1000. Definately hope they total it so she can put it towards a new car.

The rear quarter panel is typically part of the unibody, so its a much more expensive repair than a front fender or a bumper. When someone backed into my old sentra’s rear quarter it was quoted at over 1k, and that was just a dent from about 2mph.

sucks ryan when are u going to respond to me so u can give me the money u owe me

9 times out of 10, building a highway in the middle of a surface street is a bad idea

Ryan called me last night to see if i could offer a tow, alas i was drunk and in canada.

Me, “who is this?”
Ryan, “this is ryan”
Me “Ryan who?”
Ryan"who is this?"
Me, “you called me, now who the FUCK is this?”
Me, “wait, is this RyanMcell?”

:stuck_out_tongue:

Not around today sorry bro. I live on Elmwood, just let me know when you can stop by.

Are they ever anywhere else. Drop the words rear and front. Sorry I’m just happy you didn’t say “front quarter” or “rear fenders”. It really just makes me want to smack the shit out of someone every time I hear those two phrases uttered out of anyone’s mouth.

Pics coming soon

She had collision on a $700 dollar car? :bloated:

respond to my text message

that would be even better if there was like a 500 deductible

Ok so the insurance guy showed up today. Car is being considered a total loss and totaled out. Check for 2g’s coming soon.

To be honest, I think it is the greatest thing on the planet because this car was a POS.