Hit and Run v. 335i

Parked in the street for a total of 25 minutes in Kaisertown. Some fuckbag side swiped my car getting the rear bumper, rear wheels, 1/4 panel, both doors, and took my mirror off.

Note? Of course not.

Fuck you, whoever you are. Now I have to deal with geico to get my shit taken care of with a $500 deductible.

If you see anyone with white paint on the passenger side of their car, kill them. Don’t ask questions, just kill them.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/424203_10100463258493218_15716446_47880118_1912175800_n.jpg

/rant

I’m in a stabbing mood.

I’m round your area will keep a look out. any paint transfer on your car?

Take it in for an estimate before you call geico.

most of that looks like it will clean off or require very minor body work.

Paying out of pocket may be better then the chance of bumped ins premiums for the next 3+ years

Trade it in for an AMG, you know, something actually fast

No fault claim. Made sure with them already so my premium shouldn’t go up. Everything has actual damage except for the rear bumper which seems to be just a scrape.

Not sayin your in the same situation, and idk how geico works with it, but travelers canceled me because i had to many ‘no fault claims’. my rates didnt go up, but i had to switch to a new provider. (My car was broken into 3 times at the mall/work, and i hit a racoon that did 3k worth of damage) nothing was stolen the 3 times, but they had to replace every window on teh car by the time i got rid of the car lol.

That really sucks… it’s happened to me a couple times, I feel for you. I hope everything pans out well with insurance.

damn! that sucks i would be so pissed

:frowning:

Damn. I always see it in the driveway on my way in to work too.

yuck sorry about that next time I’ll leave a post it! I was pretty drunk at the time

Gotta love the city.

You are trying way too hard.

Sucks man, I have those same wheels too.

Get the repair shop to add shadowline to your estimate :tup:

Shitty situation. They say no fault but it doesnt seem to matter when they look back at the records. They just see that they paid money out to you, so they incress the rate of time. Happened with me when I hit a deer. (no fault)

I think someone got jealous and wanted what you had, but they couldnt afford. If they cant have it, no one can.

This kind of thing would never happen in the suburbs.

Corrected.

Fucking shitty :tdown: Hope this gets resolved for the best.