So Red actually means stop

So I’m going to a friends for dinner and I’m on the 290. I get off at the main street exit to head down Kensington. As I come up to the light it turns green and there are two cars waiting at the light. They go through and now its my turn and I figure " hey the light is green this usually means its my turn to go" So I proceed through the intersection. I look to the right and I notice at the last second that some kid in his daddies mazda isn’t doing that stopping thing that I’ve heard so many good things about. So at whatever speed the kid plows into my saturn wagon and pretty much ruins my day. So here I am, car completely destoyed ( photos below ) and my back is way fucked up. Last night was the most painful night of sleep in my life. So does anyone on here have a dealer license and go to auctions who would be willing to let me tag along and get a car when I get the insurance all settled? Help a brother out guys.

ouch. good thing for side impact beams eh.

seems to be a lot of that going around this week.

Insurance + personal injury. :slight_smile: Don’t be afraid to get paid.

DOH!

Well I guess that damage on the rear bumper from impreza rear end we loaded into it doesn’t seem to bad now! :frowning:

exactly. your back hurts? hurt in a car? call william mattar.

he’ll get you a bmw wagon, fuck that saturn bullshit

Good luck.
854-2020

Fucking-A, Lee. Your luck does not end, does it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not the saturn wagon!!

was this the accident at like 5pm last night? road was closed and everything if so, i had to go around to get home.

There is an accident at that intersection nearly every day. Either #1 someone turns out of the 290 exit veer off for kensington where it clearly says no turns, or #2 someone coming from kensington tries to turn into main in front of someone going straight off the ramp. Don’t know why people think they have the right of way making a left in front of a car going straight at that particular intersection.

Ugh that sucks man!

I live right off Kensington by that intersection and there are accidents there allllll the time…

Dont know what it is about that intersection, its well marked/lit etc…people just suck at Teh Lif3

jesus, that fucking sucks, but i guess youre somewhat lucky, not that its a good thing to get hurt, but when i got in my first accident a girl ran a stop sign and fucking t boned my ass, but i was 100% ok i actually had sex that night and slept well XD and my car was fixed, but you got the opportunity to make some cash

That’ll buff right out.

waiting for someone to say this^^

Man, life never does ease up for you does it. Might be able to coax someone out of a beater if your interested.

I normally don’t post this when someone gets in an accident on here, but …

glad that you are o.k.

Chiropractic care can do wonders, usually anywhere from $15 - $40 co-pay/visit.

you’re more than welcome to drive the impreza beater if we get it wrapped up… winter time sucks for working outside

this is why you didn’t make it to my house last night?!?!?!

you’re cooking both tuesday and thursday next week.

glad you’re alright. let me know if you want me to pick you up tonight for some drinks.

back problems?

hurt in a car, call william matar.

sue the FUCK outta the duche

holy shit, yea rape this fool.

glad youre ok

Thanks guys. My backs pretty roached ( to quote chino ) and that’s not a joke. I spent 3.5 hours taped to a backboard at ecmc getting poked prodded and x rayed and they didn’t find shit ( actually they did find shit. I got a greasy finger square in the shitter and I’m sure that doc hit a nugget or two ). We’ll see what happens I guess. And no I just can’t fucking win this past couple of months.