anyone caught in traffic this am on 90W by the 33...

about 9 am…

my bad.

tried to merge, someone else tried to merge into the right lane (no idea why), i cut back real quick, hit the brakes to not hit the car in front of me, spin around across all 4 lanes and smacked almost head on into the concrete wall, and somehow managed not to hit a single car on my way over.

yay.

then a trailblazer rearended a g6.

lots of rubber-neckers.

everyones ok though, the girl in the g6 (whos bumper was dented and her tailight was missing) i guess was saying her lower back hurt ( :roll: ), her car got the least of anything.

so somehow, i didnt die. which is good, considering that ive had 2 friends this week take their own lives. i dont think anyone could have dealt with a 3rd death in such a short period.

so again, sorry if you got caught in that mess. it looked like it streched pretty far back…

Glad you were ok :slight_smile:

sorry about your friends :frowning:

glad your ok

I was the cause of an accident on the 33 a little over a year ago. I had to stop because the person in front of me slowed stopped really fast. I got rear ended by 3 other cars and the last guy in the row had the nerver to ask why did we stop! Anyway im glad you are still walking and talking. Sorry for your car.

you should sue subaru for having too good of brakes

Shitty that it happened, but good to hear you made it out okay.

PHEW, i just need you to survive 90 days

:lol:

You get a new job and think your untouchable…

Glad your ok :tup:

lol, thanks guy

:tup: to not dying.

How bad is the car? Pics?

only took one shitty cam phone pic. might go to the shop later and take some with the digi.

http://www.jeffgearhart.com/car.jpg

edit: the worst part is the drivers side corner, which this pic doesnt really show. the back is kinda bad too.

Probably totaled sorry to hear. but good thing your ok

Glad to see your OK, that’s whats important.

http://www.jeffgearhart.com/car-1.jpg

that spot on either side, it looks like its kinda buckled a little bit

Is that front tire completely bald or is it just the crappy picture?

either way that is a rediculously narrow tire for a good sized car.

crappy pic, and somehow its entirely covered in mud. i think it picked it up from the side of the road by the barrier.

those are the stock size tires.

I was just referring to toyota selling that car with such narrow wheels. They ware probably pretty good in the snow though.

at least you are ok

i rubbernecked going eastbound this morning. glad to hear your ok. it looked like a shitty spot to get bottled up.

just remember kiddies always check yer blindspots.