Backup on the 33? OMG I know that guy!!

So yeah if you were stuck on the 33 heading downtown about 8:20 this morning, that was I at the head of the pack of cars that looked like they had been punchasized by rubicant on a roid rage. There was a small backup that i had to brake for and as i did that i got tapped in the back bumper, and just as i looked in my rearview a nice looking outback XT wagon, maunal transmision mind you, slammed into the olds that tapped me. Then an explorer decides to have buttsecks with the outback. The wholl time I had my foot to the floor and the STI stood like a champ. Those brakes held back 3 frakin cars. So i got out to check my damage. A little scuffed paint and my liscense plate bracket is cracked. Im shocked about how well it held up, but im still taking it in to have it checked for damage under the bumper. I seem to be ok but my back is a little sore. Shitty cell phone pics coming when i get a chance

damn that sucks :lol: @

an explorer decides to have buttsecks with the outback

damn, sorry to hear that rob :tdown: shitty man… I’d be bent if I were you

but I suppose it’s good that it was just a little fender bender… could be worse (from the post, it doesnt seem as if anybody was hurt)

Shitty Rob. Glad you are ok.

Sucks, but accidents happen and sounds like it was just minor damage with no injuries. At least you got hit and didn’t hit someone, so now you just get it fixed and bill to the other person’s insurance.

sorry to hear.

good retelling of the story though.

Thanks folks, I’m just glad the car and I am alright. I feel bad for the outback though, the XT in manual transmission is kinda rare.

you bastard delaying my trip to the hospital…glad you’re okay and the STI will live on also.

I wish you were dead to be honest but maybe you will get stabbed by someone on Delaware leaving work.

Thats nice, i hope you get ass raped, only this time you don’t enjoy it.

Oh my…

Rob, you should tell brembo to use your story as a slogan:
Brembo Brakes - Stopping Four Cars, When other companies can’t even stop one.

lol thats a great saying

I was only kidding… I really only hoped he lost and arm or a leg or something. :wink:

You really know how to butter me up, I <3 U matt

:rofl:

You might want to get that checked out, like now. I’ve heard this same line a million times, except it ended with “3 days later I couldn’t even roll out of bed and the insurance company wouldn’t do shit because I said I was fine right after the accident.” Better safe than sorry :gotme:

<START SEGUE>

you know how everyone always says “did you know that when you get pushed into someone after being rearended, it’s your fault?” (And people love saying it, because humans seem to enjoy being the bearer of bad news that does not affect them) Well, this is why. Because the guy who tapped rob can “claim” that he had come to a complete stop and was pushed into the back of the subaru.

I always hear people bitching about this, as if there is no reason for this rule at all. “OMG NYS is soooooo fucked up, did you know if you get pushed into someone it’s YOURRRR fault, like OMG WTF” It’s just the insurance companies protecting themselves…

<END SEGUE>

Pretty ghey.

so your the reason why the 33 was so backed up :stuck_out_tongue: i ended up just getting right off the 33 and backtracking on the 90

Yeah i may, i just filed a claim with the insurance company and i made sure to let them know that my back was stiff. I really am starting to get a small pain in my lower back. I don’t want to be one of those guys but if it gets worse tonight i will go.