Subaru 0 vs Mercury 1

http://moonperformance.com/smf/index.php?topic=5.0

Oops

trav has body parts avail and there smoked already ,oh wait thats only the rear of the car that survived…but in all seriousness hope ya ok and good luck to ya

Damn! You have terrible luck with that car!. Hopefully it was all just body damage :eek:

Ha ha now you know how Allan feels with his 07

shittay! SO, story?

Sorry to hear that Justin… is it salvageable?

That’s looks to be JUST on the cusp of totalled.

Best of luck man.

The photos look MUCH worse than the damage actually is…radiator/radiator support, front bumper, hood, headlights, fenders. All cosmetic aside from the radiator and MAYBE the oil cooler. No harm no foul. I’m fine. Had a minor run in with a Mercury Mountaineer which had zero damage. SUV ride height made light work of the STI however.

link wont work for me, anyone else having a problem with it?

nope

thats sucks buddy, you have some bad luck when it comes to driving…

or maybe you should just get a Mercury Mountaineer. :slight_smile:

I got your pic message last night and I knew it was either about beer or your car, but I was betting on good pics… so I was half right.

who was at fault?

oh man, that sucks. its such a nice looking scooby too

NY=no fault state

its been awhile, but if thats true then how come both times I’ve been hit from behind the other person’s insurance paid for everything? Their fault, they paid everything. I’ve never had to make a claim myself, so I’m pretty clueless.

yea, i thought in ny, whoever smacks the other in the ass is at fault no matter if they got cut off

NYS is a ‘no fault’ state, but I have had similar experiences to Massa’s.

Shitsweak.

You totally rear-ended him didn’t you?

Been there, you don’t feel smart, that’s for sure.

as long as nobody is hurt, its ok. its just cars, right?

Justin, you need to update your signature. It’s epic :rofl