Backup on the 33? OMG I know that guy!!

you’re :slight_smile: :wave: That was me. I was sure that i fucked up someone’s commute! Thats actually all i was thinking about after i found out my car was ok. “I wonder if anyone passing by is on nyspeed?”

+1.

There is absolutely no point in getting medical care for a minor back injury. At least in the sense that the outcome will be the same regardless of any treatment (or lack of treatment).

Rich

We really should have a Spotted! section for the forum.

no, we shouldnt, cause people would fill it with “omg i saw newman driving his ***” type posts

Do Subarus have a WHIPS system?

Jigga what?

yea that sorta happened to me right after the 33 but still on the 90. some bitch hit me from behind not even looking and I hit a guy in front of me. 100% her fault, my damages was back bumper and repairs to the front at 1300 and damagae to her 2003 grand prix was 4200… audis are champs

Yeah I was stuck in traffic because of that yesterday morning… UGH

Sweet! If i annoyed 1 person i have done my job :wink:

Some advanced designs provide good protection, others don’t: Seat/head restraints in the Volvo XC90 and Subaru Forester earn good overall ratings, in part because of their advanced designs that help keep the head and torso moving together in a crash. As an occupant’s torso sinks into the Subaru seat during a rear crash, a mechanism in the seatback is designed to push the head restraint up and toward the back of the head. The goal of the Volvo seat is the same, but the design is different. In the XC90, the seatback includes a special hinge to reduce the forward acceleration of an occupant’s torso.

The seats in the Mercedes M class are rated marginal by the Institute, but recent tests by an insurer group in the United Kingdom produced a good overall rating for M class seats fitted with an optional “active” restraint designed to move up and toward the head during a crash. Unfortunately, seats with this better head restraint design aren’t yet available in M class models sold in the United Sates — not even as an option. A similar seat design is standard equipment in some Mercedes car models sold in the US market, and the Institute will evaluate these early in 2006.

“The seats from Subaru and Volvo work well, but dynamic tests are showing that not all of these advanced designs result in improved protection,” Lund points out. “For example, active head restraints in three models from Nissan — XTerra, Pathfinder, and Infiniti FX — are marginal or poor overall. In contrast, seats in the Ford Freestyle are rated good even without the bells and whistles of the advanced designs.”

I don’t think mine does…