Dear guy in the Geo Tracker on the 33 last night...

Please don’t ride within 2 inches of my rear bumper then get pissed and try to road rage when I floor it and leave you 500 yards behind.

Love,

Rob

haha haha was his car white with chrome rims???

my personal favorite thing to do :slight_smile:

SPOOOOOOOOLLLL…PSSSHHH

I love e-letters to assholes.

lol

was it flat black?

I always love those too. I had one today. I love being a complete ass back at them until they get the message to stop tailing me. I slow down to the speed limit and then I find ways to annoy them if they don’t leave me alone. It leads to enjoyment while I’m driving. Today a truck tailed me from the time I turned left onto a street in front of him. I didn’t cutt him off or anything. So, I stayed the speed limit. Then I turned right onto a street and he was turning too. Again he tailed me all the way. There’s a set of railroad tracks that I took nice and easy to baby my car. Then 2 lights down he was turning right and I was going straight so I pulled the thing that everybody else does and stopped just over enough so that he couldn’t turn. Once the light turned I sped off. It was mean, but fun.

Jimbo!!!

what lane were you in?

if you were in the left lane you should move the fuck over.

I can almost guarantee you did some dumb shit move that you didn’t even know. People rarely select a target 100% randomly to fuck with.

You’re probably just really ugly.

E-thuggin’ it na-na-na-na-na-na-na!

I was in the left lane. Then I floored it got some “passing distance” between me and him then shifted over to the middle lane. :lol:

Then he rode my ass again in the middle lane… Then I did it again. When he finally caught up he was shouting out his window. Primo Numero Uno Douchebag.

Apparently he didnt like the fact that I moved over for him?

if you’re in the left lane no one should ever get close enough to ride your ass. If you are going to drive in the left lane, you should be constantly aware of traffic behind you and should never impede their progress…

you were in the wrong here…

haha look at newman talking about no left lane driving just coming back from germany.

in germany you can be killed for riding in the left lane

whats the term?> i forget and did not take german, but in english it goes something like"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE YOU STUPID FUCK!"

we stole all of our highway design/etc from germany.

1 day i will be there in a turbo porsche

Sorry mom :lol: I wasent aware that I was in germany or on the autobahn or that there was no speed limit. Besides… I didnt impede his progress. I sped up :lol:

^^this is incorrect. there are speed limits. only in certain places and under certain conditions is it possible run wide open.

If you cruise in the left lane in Europe, even if the highway is empty, you WILL get a ticket. They don’t screw around over there.

dear guy who made the thread,

the guy who tailgated you will never see this and probably dont care he tailgated you.

thanks,
Layzie

Thats not copletely true, if you are in the far left and someone is in front of you then are you gonna get out of the way just so he can tailgate the next guy?

Unless you are passing, you should not be in the left lane period. Left lane is for passing only. I wish all the American ASSholes that cruise in the left lane would learn, then we would not have all the problems.