Good places to eat in the 518.

Fuck yeah, can never go wrong with Gus’s stays with you for 3 weeks.

My fat ass loves some cheesecake. I found a place that is the BEST cheesecake hands down. cheescake machismo, its on hamilton st in albany (right by the concourse, ect)

That place is hella ghetta.

Good dawgs, though. Pete and I went on a man-date there one time

Its a hole in the wall- literally. They serve food thru a hole cut in the wall. Ok, its a window but damn its close enough.
Good cheap food though. Ive been wanting to go there again for a while but Im just never in that area lately.

:rofl hahaha

matts got cash like that, don’t try this at home

i know ^ that post is old by a month but the thread went well for 11 pages before you fucked it up, this thread is for GOOD places to eat, not “rant about NOT good places to eat and look stupid while doing so” if u need to do that make another thread

GUSS’s ftw and uh that place in nisky is good

I went to Augie’s on route 50 in Ballston Spa with my family tonight.
Awesome meal.

We had chicken parm, chicken and broccoli alfredo, cheese tortellini and the kitchen sink (ziti, sauce, shrimp, sausage and chicken together). Its served home style and theres plenty of food. Even with 7 of us eating there we still took home a few meals worth of left overs.

It cost $155 with tip for 7 people.

I definately would go back there.

Was in Hudson visiting some customers and went out to lunch to Mexican Radio. Right on the main drag down there in the business district. Had a really good taco dish. Their salsa is unbelievable.

Just rocked a dozen and a half wings at Bombers on State St in Schenec… Good stuff! Got honey flavored and mild. Both great, but honey was better. Real crispy and tasty.

I like Denny’s.

At like 3am.

Chipotle on Route 7 in Latham. Had a burrito there earlier this week. I think it’s better then Moe’s and Bombers.

Wings & Rings on Wolf, had the boneless “crazy” wings. Excellent & cheap.

They just opened another one in Clifton Park a week or so ago.

This.

Boneless + blue cheese = *

I just went to wings and rings for the first time last week

Good wings…just seemed a bit pricey. I understand chicken has gone up, but the place i normally get wings from is $6 a dozen, they are at like $8 for 10

Five Guys has good burgers, Jumping Jacks, Ruby Tuesdays…it depends, like chain ones or just small family owned places? I tried that Arizona Pizza and the wait was a little stupid(way understaffed) but the pizza was pretty good.

Anybody mention Bangkok Bistro on the corner of state street and erie? Good food, and some nights they have awesome specials.

I know i would not go to the new place in latham called “indulge” The same people who own and run it used to own a shotty place out in the country i used to work at.

never even heard of the place

wings over Albany boneless honey BBQ

Goombas in schodack. Best pizza and boneless wings ive ever had.