Restaurant Review : Saffire Grill

Main St in Clearance near the high school (next to Kennedy’s Cove… which is also a very good restaurant)

Whats it like in there?:
upscale, but not so much so that Matt couldn’t go there. i would suggest a reservation. its relatively small… maybe 10 or so tables, with a bar. all in all the atmosphere is good (an 8), and the service was a 10.

The Goods:
plates were in the 18-30 dollar range, apps were sub 10 dollars, and wine was 20+ (i suggest the shiraz bin 555, i <3 that shit).
the bread was made there fresh, and they didnt try to pass off crappy olive oil. :tup: i hate when places pull that shit.
the tuna with lemon grass and bla bla bla app was a 10
the roast duckling was amazing
the creme brule was a little over done, that was the only bad part, but it was still good.

the menu is mostly steak and seafood, and all the stuff coming out of the kitchen looked/smelled great.

Total Cost:
about 100 dollars

i give the place an 8 out of 10. the food and service were great.

got a hot date (probably not, i know you’re a loser)? want show her you know where there is a great little place that no one else knows about? then this is the joint.

Until now. :wink: Sounds nice. What’s the decor like? When I hear 10 tables + bar, I think shabby with the sound of a jukebox, not clinking crystal glasses.

decor = quazi mod
small bar = used to get people drunk while they wait for a table, not the main attraction.

it was probably a little closer to 15 tables though. i forgot about the couple of smaller 2 person tables.

the place is just small, which i like much more, over the over sized crappy service and gaudy decor of places like salvatores. im not big restaurants with big overhead, and inflated prices.

Our Morning Receptionist Is A Waitress There.

Now that you know that, you can get on with your life.

Kennedy’s Cove :tup:

the 2 places are very similar as far as the food goes. kennedys is a little darker for what thats worth, and has a cool fish tank.