Review: EMPIRE Grill

All i have to say is OMFG!

Sorry the pics are a lil dark i was trying to be :snky: Without flash

Confrence Room

View From the confrence room

Upstairs tables

Upstairs looking to the bar downstairs,and the confrence room upstairs

Downstairs looking @ the upstairs

Place is pretty cool. Plasma’s on the wall,Awesome styling and everything is brand new.

They Have breakfast,Lunch,And dinner

I Had:

APPS
Fried Calamari: 11 out of 10

Carmalized Chicken Wings: 9.5

MAIN MEAL
Tuna Steak: 8.5
SIde: Mac&Cheese-9
BBQ Beans-7.5

And i tried a piece of the GF’s Steak and i give that a 8.5

waitress said that a baker comes in from 12-6am and cooks fresh pastrys every day for breakfast

I wanted to try the ribs but they were out. but there is always next time

Over all this place is AWESOME! I like everything about it.
I give it 9 :tup:'s

tell us what u had 1 more time.

Sweeet…I will have to check it out with the lady myself

?

u must of edited it, cause it was like repeating itself 3 times…lol

yeahh that happens sometimes.

Same guy that owns this place also owns TORO’s On elmwood along with Faherty’s Bar where the EDGE holds there Sabres Night

Sounds good, if i get some time one of these days we need to go :tup:

what were their prices like? That place looks really good

i live right by there, i checked it out the other night. it was pretty cool i liked it.

I made 90% of the paint in that bar… that’s my contribution, lol. Turned out better than I thought with the wild colors.

Location? Norwalk and What? Hertel???

Yea, a 1.5 million dollar restaurant on hertel avenue. But it’s not real… because buffalo sucks and nothing good ever happens here, right? :rolleyes:

Buffalo currently has over 3 billion dollars in development projects in the works, who would of thought?

Anyone check out Basher’s skyscraper presentation at the statler the other night? 366million dollar cannon design tower going up on a surface parking lot with underground parking. Nothing being tore down, great urban planning, and private financing… what more could a city ask for?!! Lets not forget the 80 million dollars he’s sinking into the Statler hotel!

:smiley:

Crazy facts about this restaurant… I give him some major credit for taking the shot on this place. NO Parking lot! Awesome! Make all the fat asses in buffalo walk a block or two for thier pastries! Between 70-100 employees!

This place was basically his vision for what a 50’s diner would have evolved into if fast food didnt take over america. I think he did a damn fine job, and we need more business people around here to think like him.

that looks like too nice of a building to be in Ruffalo

it has great atmosphere, food and service…i checked it out a few nights ago. i’d go back.

prices?

+1

i was wondering that earlier so
+2

Price?

Topless waitresses?

Oh god it’s like Ikea spat up on Hertel, but it is really neat regardless! I hope he does well and has more ideas. :slight_smile:

plastic chairs?

it looks like you sit in meetings all day at work, and then go for drinks and dinner in a another meeting room. meh