Anyplace good to eat around 8ish

In the burgh? need something not to fancy but not ghetto either. Preferably close to something fun afterwards. Everything around her closes early and what not.

what kind of food and entertainment you looking for? The wtaer front has a couple good places… or are you looking for in town.

first date appeal.

McDonalds - that was me and my wife’s first date, we split a 20 piece nugget cause I was out of money.

me=pimp

Cheap date.

:bowrofl: to bad the girl im taking out knows i make around 1000 week. thank god shes not a gold digger :eek3:

Type of food?

you could always go to some place like Outback then to the water front or some where down town.

must of worked pretty good. :smiley:

go somewhere fun and relaxed like hard rock or something like that, fancy restaurants suck.

we were talking about chinese maybe italian. i cant even remember how to get to the waterfront.

take her to a trendy resturant :kekegay:

id take her to hooters but they would ask her to work there. hard rock sounds cool though.

hooters food sucks ass, at least hard rock has descent food.

what about fatheads on the south side?

:slap:

make her some sardines and crackers and beat it up the rest of the evening. :slight_smile:

fatheads kicks ass.

wait might be a mofo ill get to the burgh around 8- 830ish. hmm ill try it and see.

shed kick my ass. shes like 29 and is cool as hell plus she has the biggest titties i have ever seen in person fake or real for that matter. Hers are 100% all natural.

ruby chinese in pleasant hills where value city used to be has some kick ass chinese food

PF Chang’s 100% then for Actual chinees food. Call ahead and its right in the waterfront. Right behine Lowes theather…

I’ll second PF Changs

good eats :slight_smile: