Fun/Fancy place to go this evening

Hey guys/gals I wanted to get some ideas of where I can go tonight for an interesting evening. It’s a really good friend of mine’s birthday and I’d like to take her to a nice place for some brownie points, ya know? I’m lookin for ideas of a fun place with maybe a little touch of fanciness. Fun is preferred. Food would also be a nice addition. I’m drawnin almost a total blank here. So far one idea I had was to go to the Funny Bone. Somethin along those lines.

Any ideas? Ladies comments especially appreciated in this situation. Thanks!

theres a couple of nice places in shadyside on ellsworth st. but its $$$ look into SOBA- nice bar/restaurant, be prepared to spend $150 bills for 2. theres also Enrico’s on Ellsworth st. not that bad. Bikki is off of walnut street, fun and fancy place to eat, drink and get dressed up. My favorite is Girasoles, real good Italian food run by the mob. Its really small and intimate, for dinner then go to the bars in the neighborhood.

“sheeeit, ignorant ass niggas spending money on these hoes”

Originally posted by scfb518t
“sheeeit, ignorant ass niggas spending money on these hoes”

LOL ROFL:D

JOES CRABSHACK IN ROBINSON, GOOD FOOD, NICE ATMOSPHERE, BUT GO EARLY CUZ IT GETS CROWDED

Originally posted by blackfive-o
JOES CRABSHACK IN ROBINSON, GOOD FOOD, NICE ATMOSPHERE, BUT GO EARLY CUZ IT GETS CROWDED

There is a Joe’s crabshack in Robinson??? I thought the only one was in station square! They have THE BEST crab legs I’ve ever had this far from the coast! :wink:

Do you have an address or phone number for Girasoles? Also what bars are in the area? I’m from Beaver county. I don’t know shit, haha.

hmmm, there’s one of those crab shack things in Station Square? Maybe we’ll hit up that place then head over to the funny bone. hmm, thats one option. :smiley:

Girasoles is good…its right off of walnut st.
if your looking for entertainment dinning…did you consider the Improv or one of the Japanese steak houses where the chef cooks in front of you…i’m just throwing out ideas

Originally posted by s10blazed
hmmm, there’s one of those crab shack things in Station Square? Maybe we’ll hit up that place then head over to the funny bone. hmm, thats one option. :smiley:

Funny Bone = GREAT! :smiley:

i always have a good time at chuckie cheese

Girasole
(412) 682-2130
733 Copeland St
Pittsburgh, PA Map

theres a new japanese steak house in the south side corner of 17th and carson. its real nice and fun, they cook the food in on your table and you can always go out for drinks at the spots on carson.

oh and the name of that jap place is Nakama.

Friday nights on Carson street is fun, if you like to drink and get rowdy.

ohhh yeah I have always wanted to go to one of those places. Is it Chinese food of Japanese food? or both? I want to see an oriental man chop-chop-chop some food, haha.

Chuck E. Cheese is awesome but they dont let you in without a kid I thought… :confused:

its all japanese food. the steaks are really good. last time i went to one it was some mexican dude doing all that mess. I got ripped off.

beaver county=chi-chi’s=hepatitis

Palaminos downtown. :slight_smile:

accross from PPG Place

dave and busters = the fun. monteray bay = $. do both.maybe??

Thanks for the ideas everyone. She opted for an even better choice… she wanted to hit up the local cruise spot for dinner then back to her place with a bottle of wine, some candles, and a movie.