Got a strange call today...

LOL i just got another call, but now it was a machine talking…the number was 949 256 9179

just got a call from a 704 number something about car warranty. its terrible that now telemarketers can even reach your cells now.

lol i got a call AGAIN! And it said that I didn’t renew my thing last time so I should do it now.

YES i got this, im like…my car is 17 years old, i know for sure the warranty is expired. dumbass machine

LMAO got the same call

Another good one: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=I6xk1z-8KAU Lol

i’m surprised i havent gotten this call yet… i wanna play with em a bit if i dont get the recording that is.

i got this call couple days ago i actualy shit my pants because i own a new car that has warranty and i was like wtf is this shit ? loosing warranty how, i just hung up and called the dealer to make sure(made a fool out of my self)

I’ve had 3 calls, 2 days apart from each other. Funny how non of my cars at acually in my name…isn’t this a form of harrassment?(sp?)

I don’t think it has anything to do with you having a car or not. My car isn’t in my name either (although it was for like one day when I got it).

Btw I just got the call again when I was sleeping in the morning. I checked my phone and it had a 949 area code and was from Cali so I knew exactly what it was. I’ve been wanting to mess around with them but I was too tired and wanted to keep sleeping so I did, just like last time. lol

Number was 949-256-9160.

no way I got the exact same call on thursday too

Wtf…I still haven’t gotten it.

:frowning:

lol Do you feel left out?

I’m waiting to mess with them! Wtffff.
Assholes

I hate telemarketers…

my girlfriend has been getting calls from New York all week, i wonder if it’s the same thing? i just bought her phone for her for christmas too, so it’s a brand new number…not like she’s had time to give it out anywhere. i’ve been telling her not to pick up, which i guess was the smart thing to do.

i haven’t gotten it yet but if i do, i’ll be sure to make it difficult for whoever is unlucky enough to be on the other end of the line…:smiley:

Yeah, that’s probably it. The first one I got was from New York, 914 area code.

next time they call her, I’M gonna answer and make them wish they were in a different line of work…

evil grin

You should give them a bunch of credit card numbers. Mention one and say the number and be like, oh well that’s my dad’s, you should probably use mine. Here it is… lol

Say you have awesome cars like a Ferrari F430, Porsche Carrera GT, etc.

i just got mine,
i could totally see some old man say “oh shit, my warranty is about to run out”

dont engage these calls my girlfriend got one and its a total scam to bill your number costs you, happens with rogers cell phones, call is from newyork area.

i got a second reminder …lol it came from +18188709190