New Scam?

Im at work and i missed a call on my cell, some guy left a message saying to call him back on some 1 800 number,he used my first name so i figured it was something important

I call and get a recorded receptionist asking for the extention number, couldnt really hear what she called the business though.

I get the guys voicemail he doesnt say much other then leave your name number and shit,so i just hang up.

i check my email and its this guy again, for some easy millionaire shit…

How the hell did they get my cell number and email address, usually its one or the other, and he used my name on the voicemail ii got.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8067/48962054.jpg

Ahh and i still get that damn warranty call still…

that warranty call is annoying, when i don’t pick up it goes to my voice mail and still have to hear it, one way or the other, so gay.

have you ever signedu p for something in the past? like something with your name and number that could have been sold to these guys?

thats usually how they get cellular numbers!!

Only recent places i have given my name and cell out was when i got my new truck from Ford the other week.

My insurance company asked for my email.

Most likely place though was prob when i gave my email/cell to that booth at the auto show for that free bet on a horse race… haha i won 8 bucks on it though :smiley:

and thats how it happened!

i wonder how these guys would scam you…ask for a bunch of money up front for classes and then ditch?

I actually got a call from the police dept about that stupid auto warranty automated call…they said there looking into it?..whatever that means…

it means they dont give a fuck, but want you to feel better about it.

scam

I believe with the current state the world is in i.e. economically etc that people are getting more and more desperate to survive - I find it really funny when I get one of these scamming calls, it’s a blast berating these idiots with intelligence over the phone