1-800 numbers calling your cell?

Just got my first yesterday, didn’t pick up, anyone else getting them calling your cell phone now?

I get them all the time- trying to sell me a car warranty. My car is from the 80’s. Allstate kept calling trying to sell me roadside assistance too, until I called my agent and told her to do anything in her power to stop them. If you google the number you can usually find who it is.

800 numbers are only meant for inbound. The company calling you probably sends that as their caller ID so when you get a missed call and call back, you get some type of message or customer service line.

I think my bank and Geico have done this since I use my cell as my primary phone

Same, for car warranty, some people called it back and got an automated message about the number being out of service. Pointless.

All of the time. Even my fucking gym was sending me spam recorded calls. I got very mad and yelled, they stopped.

Sprint calls me every month to get me to buy an extra line for my cell plan. I tell them no and they give me a 5 dollar credit on my bill for talking to them.

I probably had them call me at least 5 times in the past year.

Credit card companies.

Pay yo Dauym billz, yO

I am amazed they are still in business

I haven’t lived at home in a year, but I still give out my home number to any company I deal with rather than my cell, excluding small businesses that I trust.

I have had a couple recently…

i have been getting a restricted number calling me 2 to 3 times a day with noone on the other end… i just ignore it now but still is annoying

I used to get a call every day from “716” for like… months… every time I picked up, it would just hang up, and I obv couldn’t call it back.

Then one day, I get the usual call, “716” on the caller ID, I pick up and start screaming and cussing… and it turned out to be my probation officer. Bad day.

i get about 10 calls a day from random colleges ive never herd of saying they have my app. and want to set up an appt. to check the college out.

i get “the office of susan james” which, i have no idea what the hell that is. and you can’t call back because it’s just a recording. and when you answer it’s a recording as well.

Dawn, is that you in ur avitar? If so you are hot! And where’s the rest?

Yeah its crazy, they give me 5 dollars off my 26 dollar monthly bill. Its almost funny.

Nope.

Actually I won a vacation to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. All I had to do was give him my First and Last name and my Social Security number, also my address where i recieve my mail. I should have it in the mail by friday he said.

^LMAO

:picard: