F'ing Mother F'ing Warranty Whores

Sorry for creating another thread on this, BUT FUCK!

5 minutes ago was the THIRD time I’ve gotten the infamous warranty call. I pressed 1 to speak to a representative, and here’s how it went:

WHORE: “thanks for holding can i just get some information from you before we do anything”

me: “no, you can’t. BUT, you CAN tell why the fuck you keep calling me and telling me my warranty has expired. My car is from 19-fucking-89 and never even came with a warranty, and you’re telling me its expired?”

WHORE: “no sir, you are just ELIGIBLE for a warranty”

me: “NO, you’re a fucking scam and you’re all over the internet. You’re trying to steal my credit card info. or something and you can go suck a dick”

WHORE: “this is not a scam”

me: “yes it fucking is”

WHORE: “well i can remove you number from the list”

me: “how do u even have my number on a list? whered u get my number from?”

WHORE “no sir its not a scam thank you for calling goodbye” hangs up

I’m fucking sick and tired of this. I’m hungover as SHIT, had an hour of sleep, just drove straight to work from Oakville to Markham, and NOT in the mood for a FUCKING KFC-whore to try to sell me a warranty and steal my fraud-virginity.

/end of rant

ps: clearly not car chat…maybe we should consider having an OFF TOPIC section?

Members Chat

lol

fraud-virginity! god damn wish i still had that…
best of luck and goodnight. lol

…As a phone rep myself, you probably got laughed at for about 1/2 an hour after you hung up the phone, and while I would never bring myself to work for a company like that (I do customer service inbound), that person is just like you, working to feed themselves and a family. They’re not the ones “scamming” you, they’re just earning a buck. Yelling and screaming at someone you’ve never met just makes you look like an asshole, and trust me, we all sit and laugh at your ignorant ass. Have you ever met that person? Have you ever talked to them prior to just screaming at them?.. If you went into a store, and did that, what do you think would happen? You’d probably get the cops called on you.

Basically, yelling at these people, while it make make you feel better for about 10 minutes, just makes you look like a joke and an asshole.

You don’t like the calls? Just tell them fucking politely to take your name off the calling list.

Yes, some reps are fucking twats, and at that point deserve to be yelled at, but when someone comes on the phone screaming and cursing like a lunatic, I automatically decide to become as un-helpful as possible just to inconvenience them further. And I’m not the only one.

Remember, it’s a human fucking being just trying to make a buck on the other end of that phone. They’re not the one scamming you, and they’re not the one that made the call. They’re just making money so they can feed themselves.

On that note, have you guys ever seen Fonejacker?

If not, check out Terry Tibbs - one of his funniest characters.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=terry+tibbs&aq=f

my dad asked to be taken off the list and now he gets more calls from them lol

^^^ I understand what you are trying to say…but

They are just as bad as the people who made the whole scam… They know they are scamming people that makes them just as bad imo…

As for other telemarketers for legit company’s then yes you’re right.

i have received this phonecall a dozen times.

me 2 ^, also ive been getting alot of spam since facebook changed there user agreement i have to del my account

What did KFC ever do to you?

I like KFC

Oh! and im also a telemarketer! ha ha ha

Best responce to telemarketers:

LOL

This one is even better:

yelling at telemarketers is just a waste of energy. All u have to do is simply ask to be taken off the list and that u arent interested. I have never had any problems after that.

nobody really deserves to be yelled until they personally offend you in some way then have at’r. Until that point dont be so adolescent.

agreed but sometimes im on the other line and i switch to hear some b.s cruse or somth. that just drives me nuts …

i actually tried the tom mabe one, didn’t work, he’d heard it before, lol, but he let me go anyways, lol

every one has been getting them. shit i got that call on my cell. i told them to fuck right off.