Today

Today I had to guys come to my house wanting to buy my car

anyone here?

They just knocked at your door?

Have had that happen a few times. Not only that, but almost each time someone comes over to pick up a part/drop off a part weather its a 240, mr2 or civic guy I get asked if I’m selling my S13.

haha ya, I was not home but my mom was,

she called me saying too guys just left, they wanted to know if your car is for sale beascue they want to buy it. hahahaha I was like wow, interesting

I had that happen frequently when my sil-80 was in my parents driveway. I normally responded with a “fkuc off” brandishing a large hammer.

I take offence to it, just because it’s there doesn’t mean its for sale.
Hey dude, nice Girlfriend… how much do you want for her ? you can replace “girlfriend” with dog, cat, lawn furniture, toys, tv, grandparents etc…

In polite society it’s just rude to straight out ask if items are for sale. Unless the item is obviously for sale, or is hinted at in coversation. Where are the manners people. Am I one of the only people who was brought up with (yet occasionally ignore) correct and polite conversation and tact ?

Gawd Damn…

Just my .02$

(btw NONE of my vehicles are for sale, and inquiries will be met with unpleasent brute force)

Woo 555!

I think of it this way,

" Dam that is a nice car, I wonder if the guy would sell it. I want it bad so I am going to ask"

think of a fair number, then offer it for 1.5x that firm

Agreed.
Dosn’t seem rude to ask if a car is for sale.

asking someone if they are selling their car is the best way to pick up the deals…especially parts cars

hahaha I take it as s complement

but I am wating for the

“Ill give you 6G’s for it!”
and I would be like, Nope but thanks

They were prolly just sizing you up to steal it? I’d be careful Benson wouldn’t want that to happen to you. It happened to my Uncles 280Z back in the day. But his car was infact for sale.

i have knocked on people’s door to buy their car before… it never works though.

sometimes i just go take their cars anyways and dont tell them.

is that bad?

everything is for sale,

If someone’s asking upsets you aska ridiculous amount…
then if they give it to you, you can laugh

I had a couple ppl knock at my door when i was selling the coupe and the Kouki. Both weren’t aware that the car was actually for sale, but they offered less than my asking price.

Tire kickers, bah.

you should have sent them my way…!

you should have sent them my way…![/quote]

I think those guys were lookin for a ford probe, not an integra. lol

i dont find knocking on someones door to ask if their cars for sale an insult.

i noticed that a 240 around the corner from me was sitting in the driveway for a while so i knocked on the door and asked them. the guy seemed happy to get the $100 i offered him for it, although looking back on the convo before i offered him 100 it seemed their was kinda hints that he wass just gunna give it to me… :?

i dont even know if it runs but with a near mint body and the couple pieces i need still there i really couldnt care less for $100

Funny that you made this thread, because I read it today and someone asked me if I was selling my car today. I just stopped by Mac’s to grab something and this guy kept looking at my car, on my way out he asked if I wanted to sell it. I felt ganster :slight_smile:

we should all be happy these cars are bringing offers to buy them. there are not
many cars that do that. we should all thank nissan, jdm, d1, faf3, and all the sweet
240’s out their that put idea’s in all the honda boys head…

“maybe i should get a 240, rwd could be interesting,i think i would like to try and drift!”

all i am saying is peaple with 240’s that DON’T have alot of money in it could
actually MAKE money in the next 6 months to a year. just my opinion.

ps.,

i just got inside from buning stock bushings out of my rear susp. so fogive the grammmmer.

peace