GT5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGZORS!!!

:ohnoes::hitit::ohnoes:

Shogun @ 1:44?

im pretty sure thats the renault car that the shogun was based off of.

:word:

Renault Clio Sport V6

It just got way less cool.

That is crazy realistic looking…

i was gonna buy pgr4 since i’m already bored with 3…but now that this is on the horizon i wont even bother…i’ll just deal with my forza 2 and pgr 3 until this comes out…

Meh, it’s only prologue… still got almost a year wait for the whole thing.

I hear Prologue isn’t even coming out until Spring…in the US anyway.

Japanese version of Prologue is already out, and no region-coding on the PS3, so why wait?

anyone know if they are going to be adding in the 03-04 svt cobras into the new gt5?

You need to create a Japanese account. I am not sure how that is done. Otherwise I would have it.

im pretty sure a friend of mine did that on his, because hes able to download korean demos. you just have to create a second user account for on your main ps3 screen and instead of setting your personal info to united states you set it to a korean country. and the ps3 thinks its in another country.:snky:

2:08, going fast with the ebrake pulled…

not to knock the game but the replays in the GT series always looks better then when your playing the game so I wouldn’t expect the same graphics when your playing the game.

welcome to every game.

The replays use the same game engine as when you are playing the game. It’s all the same but with the replay you get fancy camera angles.

I think you can just buy it from Play-Asia.

No damage no care, this game can LOOK realistic all it wants but forza2 is still better.

This is why PS3 > 360

Holy freakin xbox fanboy. Let me know how it was playing gran turismo 5. Did you like it? Oh yea…its not even fuckin out yet. Weird…then how do you know forza is better? Because you dont have a PS3. Only thing I can think of. Wait until you play the game. Then make a call. No way to decide if the games not even out yet.