Gran Turismo 5 = Holy Fack...

Is this going to be the best racing game ever?..Yes!

The GT Skyline at the end of the demo makes the sexyest sound ever…

This game looks absoloutly amazing. I have Gran Turismo Prologue and I was terrible at it. I hope I’m a bit better at this one! haha

Looks awesome. Forza 3 should hold me over until GT5 comes out.

That looks awesome!

Wow…Nascar?! I think I’ve officially seen everything on the internet.

so how much of that was actual in game footage and not CG cutscenes?

FUCK YEA!!

AND WHATS THIS? GT MOBILE, can’t wait to play that shit on me psssp :slight_smile:

Looks like this is going to be a very nice winter.

game looks sick!!
dont have PS3, but do have 360 so im waiting for Forza 3
although… ive always thought it’d be cool to race trucks in these games…
(psp)
http://jalopnik.com/assets/images/gallery/12/2009/06/medium_3591631902_a6980741dc_o.jpg

^That thing has body roll like a MOFO.

The only problem I have with the Gran Turismo series is the pseudo-simulator propaganda. They’re always like ZOMG ITS THE MOST REALISTIC THING EVARRRR. Try doing a donut in GT4, you can’t, also try doing a handbrake 180°…lol. Drifting in GT3 was easy as cake, in GT4 considerably harder due to the new understeer physics.

Low speed tire physics are terrible, especially laterally. You can wheelspin infinitely and the car will still go straight at a low speed. At higher speeds, the physics aren’t bad at all. If they were to take a lesson for the WRC stuff for GT5, they should turn to Richard Burns Rally. It’s the best racing game I’ve ever played, period. For the grip racing they should take some lessons from Live For Speed about tire deformation, and slip angles and all that. For upper class R compound racing with downforce and all, they should turn to GTR for inspiration. Also for sounds, they should as well. GT sounds were terrible in the past, the cars sounded like blenders.

Sorry for the essay, I’m passionate about racing sims. lol

I just can’t wait for the Nurburgring…

This is the best GT news site that I’ve come across: http://www.gtplanet.net/

it ain’t cuz it’s not on PC, and ps3 don’t have PROPER STEERING WHEELs w/clutch and pedals! :wink:

can’t wait for this game. all i need is my logitech steering wheel with clutch

time to save up and get a 50inch lcd tv =)

k it looks pretty, but as previously stated, the physics are wrong.

forza 3 is going to clean up yet again with its superior tuning, livery, and physics. not to mention it now has 10 times the polygons per car so its going to look fantastic too!

and on 360 theyre releasing a new steering wheel with clutch and h pattern gearbox. fuck yeah!

i think its cool they added the rally and nascar. Gran Turismo started it all and gets better and better.

You can hate gran turismo all you want for its little faults and annoyances, but you have to admit, its one of the most polished series in existence. The attention to detail is amazing considering how much gameplay is available per game vs. some other shitty game you get bored of in a week and still pay the $80 for…

The main reason I bought my PS2 back in the day was for GT3:A-Spec, then GT4 came out afterwards, which lead me to buy a Logitech DFP. Now GT5 Prologue is in my new PS3, which I pretty much got for the Gran Turismo series, Blu-ray playing ability, and maybe even Metal Gear Solid… :slight_smile:

GT5

prologue ruined it for me…

god, im sold on ps3 now and gt5…even tho the only real game to get to my heat is little big planet.

Sickkkkkk. lol

god damn santi.