Gran Turismo 5 = Holy Fack...

Santi that was sick. good job once again.

Did anyone notice the blue Impreza at around 1:30 with the busted bumper?

Vehicle damage finally?

forza 3 and GT5 both very good racing sims.
only thing left is to buy a G25 racing wheel and ur set
gota hand it to forza for putting Sooooo much detail into the tuning and wheel physics.
it’ll be much easier to drift if you can tune ur car

and santi. WOW

u guys should check out Team Blackjacks promo video
its insane… they are very serious about wat they do.
http://www.vimeo.com/3032321

Yeah, same here…they’re really going to have to fix the engine/exhaust sounds.

Everything sounds and feels “soft”.

That’s why i’m really looking forward to Forza 3.

Yeah i cant wait for this game gonna be awsome been playing GT games since GT1 woot!

Logitech G25

Thanks for the comments, dudes.

I love the G25, it’s insane driving on GT5 or LFS with it. Can’t imagine what it’s like in real life. lol

One day… One day…

I was also wondering. we should build some type of racing seat setup for meets. haha

Can’t wait for this game, probably why I bought a PS3 in the first place :slight_smile:

It’s gonna be even better with my $5 Logitech Momo FF Race Wheel I got at a garage sale… It just happens to work with my PS3! It’s not as realistic as a G25 but it’s definitely better then a controller, at $5 too :smiley:

The Logitech Momo FF racing wheel has excellent force feedback, and the build quality, in my opinion, exceeds that of that Driving Force Pro. It, however, lacks the 900° ability. That is by far its biggest fault. Other than that its a great wheel, and for $5 you can’t complain. :slight_smile:

Yea I really like the grip of the wheel, the FF is really strong too… The thing I don’t like about the G25 is that it’s too realistic. If your gonna get the G25, you’re gonna have to build or buy yourself a real race seat type setup. It just doesn’t feel right slapped on a desk…

Well really any wheel could use a good setup but if you want the best you gotta pay for it…

It was all real time.

Enzo in the PSP trailer is awesome. Can’t wait to get an Enzo in GT5. Come on now F50!

screw crackbox 360, GT 5 is gonna be awesome-a-poweerrrr

I’m more excited for the 360 Challenge Stradale and 430 Scuderia to be honest, but ya, F50 and Enzo will be great.

I hope they have the Honda Today G in there… What a pimpin’ name…

nice looks like its gonna be a sick game!

I just finished all class C in gold and all of class B in GT5 prologue. I have 2 silvers in B that I CANNOT seem to get a gold in. The one with the Evo IX time trial on Eiger Nordwand, and the GT-R time trial in the city track.

SO FRUSTRATING!!! lol

Also, I played that Integra Type R drafting and overtaking mission so many times to get the gold that I got a million credits in my account.

GT5 will never come out. Forza3 will be sick.

^ Only Sony could manage to make as much hype and money as they have off a fucking DEMO.