Poor PS3 owners..

Gran Turismo 5 delayed indefinitely http://www.gamespot.com/news/6246311.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;3

:bigtdown:

IB4 BuickGN ubernerd hate. :slight_smile:

haha poor suckers who bought the pre order from gamestop are pisssssed right about now.

Sucks for nascar fans too, since they bought the nascar rights and were including them in this game

lol. there has been 3 Forza’s in the time it takes to make 1 GT game.

I played a bit of prologue and really didn’t care for it that much, especially in comparison to Forza3

I love the rewind in forza3. I broke a PS2 controller in GT4 when I spun out on the last turn in a 20 minute mid-engine race and lost.

I like the rewind too, its also fun just to use to make better crashs.

and all 3 are better lol

haha thats great, i wonder how many people bought a ps3 just for this game. Havent they delayed every release they had so far?

Prologue was meh. Haven’t played Forza yet but will probably pick 3 up soon.

Shit. I forgot about my Army of Two reservation…tits!

GT5 and bluray are the reasons I got my ps3 a year ago. :banghead:

Good thing I picked up a 360 and FM3 in the fall…

The only reason I turn on my PS3 anymore is to watch movies…

You and me both, but I wouldn’t have bothered getting it if I knew GT5 was going to take another two years to come out. I would have just said eff it and watched DVDs.

Definitely pick up forza 3 though.

There’s talk that they’re just pushing it back so that it isn’t right up against FFXIII which is launching in March. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see it by summer.

holy fuck really?
Every single FF game was GAY as shit, but I guess way more pocket protector nerds play consouls as apposed to grease monkey car guys.

Ya. FF games make serious bank. When it came out in Japan they went ballistic. People were dressed as characters when they were waiting in line for the game. Goofy people over there.

Not surprised at the delay. I traded my ps3 for a wii around Christmas and have not missed it one bit.

Forza 3 is waaaaaay better than army of two.