Poor PS3 owners..

oh well. I have madden, COD MW2 and live among a few other to keep me busy. damn thing was suppose to be out like 1.5 yrs ago. SMH

anyone into mw2, IL2 surmovik, birds of prey is nifty, your a wwII pilot, and it has online support.

I miss my IL2: 1946. I should dig that back out.

Sidebar: Forza 3 guys - can you watch the two-player split-screen replays? I know in 2 you couldn’t. :frowning:

How can you compare FM3 to Army of Two? Completely different games. My brother just beat Ao2, said it was pretty fun, I haven’t played it yet.

FM3 is a blast, I absolutely love it. Needs more tuning options. I really loved the engine tuning options from NFSU:2, only racing game I’ve played in the last couple years where you could dyno your car and tune your hp/torque curves.

I’d feel bad for the PS3 owners who say GT>FM, but they’re so devoted to the game despite its ever-happening delays that their nutswinging has gotten more pitiful than sorrowful. I enjoy playing a game, not waiting eons for a release.

Where do you get that I was comparing Army of Two 40 day with Forza :gotme:

Like this, FM3 > Ao2. It’s pretty simple.:stuck_out_tongue: I’ve played both and I didn’t like Ao2 at all, and I love shooters.

Not you, other dudebro.

IMHO, a shooter is a shooter and a racing sim is a racing sim. GoW2>Ao2 would be more accurate in terms of shooters :smiley: Anyways, irrelevant.

Playing any game on 360>waiting for next installment of GT

Army of Two is on Xbox too isn’t it? I liked it about the same as gears of war, was to short the first one. Haven’ decided on getting the second yet, 60 bucks or whatever is still steep for any game…which is why my xbox was banned.