Gran Turismo HD: Playable Demo

So ya i bought a PS3 and when I saw they had a playable demo of this I screamed like a little girl.

I only played it a once through quickly to unlock all the cars, but I have a feeling I am going to be batteling the online rankings.

I watched some of the top racers/drifters and damn…

Just wondering if anyone has some rankings I may try to compete with

I played it, it was pretty fun. In before the xbox fan boys say how much better forza is and how blueray is going no where and how even though 360’s break left and right they are the superior machine :wink:

ya, I am waiting for the hate, but lets hope they stay near topic.

do you own it, or did you just play it a little?

My brother’s friend has a pa3 that he brought over, i don’t have 600 bucks at the moment to spend on one unfortunately. I only got to play it for about 20 minutes though.

I’ve player the gtHD demo qite a bit. It’s been a while though. I don;t know how the online ranking works though because I was in like the top 300 for every car, some in the top 100. Seems odd, after watching vids of the top times, I suck.

Forza2 was pretty good, but I stopped buying xbox 360 games until h3 comes out.

Someone explain how the online ratings work. When is the release date for official GTHD? Will they be combining it with Tourist TRophy as has been “teased” in some of the promo pictures?

supposedly releases December 24th, but that will probably change

the rankings are done, by time trial or drifting, and then reg cars or modded cars, then forward or reverse on track, time trial is done by best lap time, and drifting is done by most points

it better have some online vs play with like 20+ cars when this releases or I will strangle a dolphin

[hater]Larger installed base and older units = more reports of problems[/hater]

I’m still waiting for the full version of GT5 to come out before I buy a PS3. Then again, I have a feeling I might buy it for the purposes of a Blu-Ray player before that happens. :stuck_out_tongue:

^ I need a HDTV first.

This may not say much but I am 27th with the GTR:Time trial(reverse): Tunned car and 65th with the Celica Rally Car:Time trial(forward):Normal car

even on composite it looks decent but I will have a hdtv within the next month or two so that should be ridiculous.

I do like how it upscales older games, and the load times are a lot better