GT5 Vs Real Life

the boards would not let me post the pic well enough so here is the link

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=e3expo07&thread.id=16562

trailer

and?

hard telling the difference between the 2

:rx3:

TRAILER IS SEXXXXXXXX :tup:

lol, thank you

Wow just shared that with some co-workers and they couldn’t believe that the left was all rendered. Incredible!

God dammit…now I have to buy a PS3.

Get out Xbox fanboy. :smash2:

I’m just waiting to see which one has better physics/sounds/online play before I buy one or the other.

Nothing will beat GTR2 in terms of physics, sounds or online play.

Eh the stock sounds in gtr2 are kinda meh, the updated sounds people have released are much much better.

which is why nobody can beat GTR2 in the sound dept. :slight_smile:

You can’t correct so-so sounds on a console game.

At the same time I prefer driving slow, and stock cars for some silly reason. That said I need to start playing that again so I can have the TVR’s sexy sound roxor my soxor. :slight_smile:

damn… thats crazy good looking.

they look like pre-rendered images

lol no damage model no care.

this game can look better than the real thing, and have a physics model like forza, but without a damage model, its nothing.

I tried to play GTR2 again a couple days ago. What a humiliating experience that was…

That’s freakin’ wild as hell. Wow. :tup:

My wallet did not need to see that, thnx

Amazing. Looks like it will put Forza 2 to shame.

But I just read a big interview with the creator of GT* in Car and Driver and it’s release is still a ways off. Sometime in 2008.

they are releasing a prologue with online play before the full release, who knows when…

can anyoen put a like to trailer that is websense proof :frowning: