lets have a gt5p track day!!!!

come on people lets do this. xbox guys are doing their track days why cant we

who has ps3 and gt5p man!!!

lets do a thursday n sunday night track day!!!

Im sorry but IM SEVERELY disappointed with GT5, I played it at pants and it was WORSTTTTT what the fuck were they thinking? I mean I dont wanna bash but fuck its so terrible, what the shit.

As per usual I will be the one to ask – were you using a G25 (or at least one of the other Logitech wheels)?

I get what you’re saying, but the game should be enjoyable regardless, and unless you’re really good at it, it’s damn near impossible to have fun with the PS3 controller and GT5.

Was it the physics? I have found Forza’s physics to feel closer to real life, where as in GT I could late brake at uber high speeds and have shit shift timing and stay on the track, ahead of everyone. I found GT 4 to feel like a pretty GT 3, and I found the older version of prologue to feel better than any version yet, but not quite like Forza 2. I dunno how Forza 3 feels, but I imagine it feels better than 2.

I hit it on a ps3 controller, none the less forza with a xbox controller is kickass. I played the GT proloug or w/e at SG when we had a summer meet. We had the whole like Racing seat/steeringwheel shifter dealy…still didnt like it at all.

i have gt5p, but it sucks balls. I am so disappointed with it, i want to sell my ps3 and get a xbox and run forza 3 instead.

doo itttttt!!!

gt5 sucks man. get need for speed shift so we all can have a drift session!!!

i play GT5 P but it does not suck…and you gotta wait til the full game.

ill play

My PSN is Lucas180.

sic ill add you up.

find me at suzuka :smiley:

All you people saying it sux play it on proper settings than talk…

i played with all the settings off, like anyone should do. still like feint said, you can enter hot as fuck bomb the turn down shift fuck up and still have amazing exit speed.

The only thing I really liked about gt5p was being able to max the steering angle.

just run forza3 and call it a day.

then you were on standard setting. with pro setup soon as you down shift you ll feel your ass of the car slipping out on you. and that trick only works on high speed ring imo… try suzuka with nsx, 350z, rx7 and such with pro setup. a lots of those turns need a braking drift to enter and shit load of throttle control to get out.

i ve played midnightclub la, prostreet. but non of those feels as real as gt5 does… the way your car act in nfs is more like cartoonish… mean while gt5 is more sensitive to what you do…

ah wat ever man… :smiley: even you guys like it or not… i think im learning a trick or tow off this game… just gotta grow my self some balls to try it on real 350z.

ps: polar s13 whats your psn id man. ill add you up. lets show the world what canadians are made out of :smiley:

Polar240 is my PSN ID.

Put Traction Control Off, Physics on Professional, And take ABS off and I think theres stability control as well take that off than tell me.

Been there done that. I used to play the game a lot, but it got REAL boring, REAL quick. I made a few videos I posted up here a while ago.

Using the G25 in both, all assists off. N3 tires all around in the drifting video, and S2 tires for the hot lap.

I played the game the way it was supposed to be played. The online, customization, tuning, and a load of other things kept me going back to forza 2. Now that Forza 3 has launched I see no reason to play GT other than being able to use my G25 which was awesome.

Your also forgeting the fact that GT5 is’nt even out…so how can you compare

That’s true, but I doubt the physics will have any drastic changes.