lets have a gt5p track day!!!!

wow santi you da man!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ps: im too poor to pay xbox live feesā€¦ ill just stay with my lovly ps3, gt5p, and g25 :smiley:

ill add you up Polar240

They do have drastic changes ā€“ the GT5 time trial is quite different than GT5P (again, probably only noticeable with a steering wheel).

Oh ya, for drifting, you should try N1ā€™s. I was using N3ā€™s for a long time but once I got into N1ā€™s they were much better IMO.

Also, for those that care, the following was just confirmed today for GT5:

• night/day racing on all tracks
  • dynamic weather
  • over 1000 vehicles, ALL with physical and mechanical damage and interior views (170 premium cars will have interior damage modeling)
  • Nascar vehicles can be driven on all tracks (not just Nascar tracks)
  • Indy (IRL) cars and tracks
  • head tracking with the PS Eye
  • High-definition video uploads directly to YouTube

GT5 is coming. Less than 3 months until it ships in Japan, and hopefully soon after here.

This will hands down be the best (console) racer ever.

Time to start saving for a G25/G27 and a PS3.

i got my g25 for 100 bucks with welded frame and honda civic seat :smiley: not a bad deal :smiley:

Thatā€™s a fucking epic deal!

Iā€™ve put gt5p to good use; I always return to it for some good times.

I bought a G25 but wasnā€™t that impressedā€¦ I didnā€™t like the force feedback, it really threw me off. I returned it to FS but I remember the prices were dropping like a rock in Dec/Jan 08/09. IIRC, thereā€™s an online store that was selling them for $160 new where FS was charging $320.

Dell.ca had it for $189 a while ago.

Wasnā€™t there a rumour that the game publisher would release a wheel to complement GT5?

They already have. Itā€™s an updated Logitech Driving force pro called Logitech Driving force GT, or DF-GT. It just has a GT button in the middle that lights up, and similar feedback to the G25, no clutch, or H-shifter. Goes for about $120-$150. Itā€™s a pretty decent wheel. beats using the controller any day of the week.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/images/images345x345/597813.jpg

The +/- and red knob also let you tune the car in race. Things like Torque distribution on AWD cars, brake balance, etc.

^ yup ā€“ and they also released a G27, though not an ā€œofficialā€ wheel for GT.

http://www.gadgetlite.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/logitech-g27-racing-wheel.jpg

27 is a riced out version of g25 :smiley:

McLaren F1 in GT5

So pumped to drive this on the Nurburgring :smiley:

I cant wait for the full game its been to long lol, time trial demo times are hard to beatā€¦im ok being in the top 500 though :slight_smile:

Haha ya there are some pretty awesome people out there. I was under 500 too last time I played which was a couple weeks agoā€¦donā€™t have that much motivation because the GT Academy wasnā€™t extended to us Canadians. Who cares about attending a race ā€“ I want TO race.

On that note, this Sony commercial is pretty awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9V2YgZ7jjY

wats time trial demo.

is there anything other then the one on arcade mode?

time trial is a separate free DL from the playstation store.
much different physics.

hopefully the full gt5 is good. If it is, iā€™ll probably build myself a proper seat and wheel setup. ahah.

yo whats your highest score on arcade drift mode. at that mountain.

i like my gt tuned capuchino but i cant seems to get more points then 7900 wtf?

If you guys want some real online drift action just get live for speed and a g25 lolā€¦It all comes down to how you tune youā€™re car and drift, not changing gay physics options and stuff.

lol hows your 20 000 dolla 180sx doing :smiley:

lol its doing great, almost finished actually, just waiting to send the kits in for paint and a few other things and im good to go. I think ill put it up for sale 40 000 obo once im done lol. JksJks sheā€™s a keeper!