GT5

am i the only one that has a hard on for this game or what?
it comes out tomorrow and im picking up my copy first thing.
car list.

was hoping for some feed back from others that buy it on Wednesday.

Im a huge fan of GT5, I’ve had all of them. But I’m sceptical, since apparently you can’t change wheels or do engine swaps.

And they dont have a Kouki. :frowning:

It is probably gonna be shit, but I am still buying the collectors edition…

Cause we’d have to wait like another year for a feature like that, screw it lol

IM VERY EXCITED!! Finally! But I won’t be able to play it until Christmas because I don’t have any money to spend on it myself :frowning:

This game has taken so long I don’t even care about it anymore.

Midnight release!!!
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-video-games-consoles-other-MIDNIGHT-SALE-GRAN-TURISMO-5-PS3-TORONTO-W0QQAdIdZ242664294

I have it, you CAN change rims. and you’re right. the car list says only zenki’s for the s14’s

HURRAY FOR ZENKIS!

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

oh yea, they will have koukis too…

S Nissan SILVIA K’s AERO (S14) ‘93 <- zenki

S Nissan SILVIA K’s AERO (S14) ‘96 <- kouki

S Nissan SILVIA Q’s AERO (S14) ‘93 <- zenki

S Nissan SILVIA Q’s AERO (S14) ‘96 <- kouki

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

in jdm land they had koukis in 96’ NISSAN SILVIA K'S S14 FOR SALE JAPAN - CAR ON TRACK TRADING

game is super fun and the cockpit view is the greatest!

LOL classic.

im sure ittl be good every one has been better than the last, im optimistic ???

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

how do you guys have it allready? pre order ship?
i was going to pre order but everywhere i went they said i would have to wait till friday for shipping or pre order and pick it up in store wensday.

naw, one of my boys had tons of copies. never asked how he got it, just bought one off of him.

You cant really customize your cars in this game though can you? Atleast not to the extent as you can in forza correct? Just wanna know, cause that kind of freedom (both cosmetic and performance) make or break racing games for me. And is there a drift mode? Just curious.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

And how about the tuning? How in depth do they get?

theres no drift mode (at least I hope)

the physics in the game remain the same, you can set up the car yourself to make it drift easier if you want though.

never really a big fan of gt but im going to have to buy it and try out the g25 on it :smiley:

Hopefully you’re right. I’m pickin it up tonight.

As per Wikipedia…(There was a mild styling update to the S14 during 1996, which added aggressive-looking projector headlamps and tinted taillights to all models. Fascias and other exterior trim pieces were also revised. The turbocharger now used a more efficient ball bearing center section. This updated version is also known as the kouki (後期, literally “later period”) S14, or by enthusiasts as the S14A. This car was sold as the second generation 240SX in Japan from 1995–1998.)

I guess I’ll have to see.

I CAN"T WAIT BITCHEEEEES~!!!

First review isn`t too great.

As a game it seems pretty shit. Premium and standard cars? Shitty Damage? Limited modification? WTF, they took 5 years. Forza 3 seems better.

I’m still buying the collectors edition though lol. Possibly a G27 wheel as well…

better than forza 3 hands down.

Okay

So I just got home , made perogies , and poped it in
im too excited

What first car did you guys get?

civic sir eg lol