[UPDATE] GT5 Player List HERE
More info from the uk site: http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/d14589.html
Can’t wait! :excited Nov 2 see you online! clap:clap
Gran Turismo 5  Tokyo Game Show Trailer: HERE
Here’s a quick overview of what’s been discussed in the TGS 2010 GT5 breakout session:
* Laguna Seca has been completely rebuilt and will return for GT5. Trial Mountain has also been confirmed.
* “Gran Turismo Anywhere” will allow you to manage B-Spec races, right from your computer. You’ll be able to hold B-Spec races with your friends from anywhere in what are called “Remote Races”.
* GT5 will feature a series of special events such as the Karting Experience, the AMG driving school, The Stig Challenge, Jeff Gordon NASCAR School, Sebastien Loeb Rally Challenge, and Gran Turismo Rally.
* Point-to-point rally stages will be automatically and randomly generated – you’ll have to depend on your co-driver to give you the best instructions about the road ahead.
* Rally mode can be played either on or offline.
* Weather changes include temperature differences, air pressure changes, and humidity, affecting the surface conditions of the track dynamically.
* Weather conditions are randomized. Forecasts for your race will be available but may not be entirely accurate, just like the real world.
* Polyphony Digital has helped Red Bull Racing’s Adrian Newey design the X1 Concept – an “ultimate” racing car, free of any technical regulations.
* Polyphony Digital has worked to improve engine sounds.
* Yamauchi admits that, in certain situations – such as standing race starts in the rain with 15 other cars on the screen kicking up spray in front of you – the game may not be able to hold 60FPS. Otherwise, it will strive to hold 60FPS as often as possible.
* The Volkswagen Kubelwagen, which has a drive system like the first beetle, and the amphibious Volkswagen Schwimmwagen will be in the game.
* Many things didn’t make the cut in Gran Turismo 5, and work on Gran Turismo 6 has already begun.
EDITS/UPDATES BY COSSEY:
Prize car list: http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134047