Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

GT5 will come out when I stand up and my dick hits the floor.

Until then, my PS3 will remain disconnected from the world collecting dust in the closet.

it’s in the career mode and you can use it whenever you want in the “test drive” or whatever they call it

complete list of cars:

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33712

holy shit

FUCK YES: Ford Mustang [SN95] SVT Cobra '03 & Ford F350 Dually Power Stroke Diesel '05

BOOOOO to the fact it only launches with 340 cars. fucking prologue had that many. what the FUCK have they been doing for 5 years??? This game is gonna blow dick. 15 years from now it will be awesome.

Have you guys try the demo?

demo? is it free? I’m dying to get some use out of my wheel. I only have used it for the time trial demo. I went around looking for f1 2010 so I could use it for that but couldn’t find it anywhere.

I mean at walmart…:ahh

This list is obviously false…That list is from 2007…

Here’s some gameplay that’s pretty good…the z4 in the rain at 1:34 is awesome…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7hCCnkj8oU&feature=player_embedded#!

damn. here is an updated one:

god damnit. i want my dually.

Word!!!..GTplanet is the shit…

Im biding my time, trying to beat your records on NFS Shift for now, lol.

lol…I actually really like Shift…its a super fun game…Might not be as real or sim feeling like the gt series or forza but they actually did a good job at making it fun…especially the cockpit view…its the only way to play…with a wheel of course…

Release date and full car and track list has been announced…November 24th…Cross your fingers…There are copies of it floating around so it looks like its legit…

Ordering a 3d Tv tomorrow :slight_smile:

I hate you man…:excited:excited which one are you getting??

Hey, can I have your PSN ID?

I honestly don’t remember, but it’s probably mafdark.

I wasn’t sure about the TV before, but since I’m going to be in Georgia for 7 months without my car, I figured why the hell not.

I work at a target distribution center and we still dont have it in the warehouse yet…grrrr

because it doesn’t exist.