Anyone buying GT 5: Prologue??

I think it comes out today in stores, or tomorrow???

Anyone picking it up. I really want to but I don’t have a wheel for the ps3 :frowning:

Anyone want to trade me a xbox360 wheel for a logitech???

plus what to do???: get a hard copy, or dl it from the ps store on thursday??? It’s $40 for the disk, no i dea what the PSN download will be. Might be the same price.

I like having a physical disk, but why not just DL it and save the wear on the drive, the loading may be faster…???

no.

I preordered it on amazon, can’t wait to play

I rather have the boxed version to make it easier to re-sell before it totally loses value

anybody have it?

The excitement builds. <3

its already out… just wondering who actually has it, now that i have a ps3

i have it. the drifting in it rules. only thing that sucks is that its basically a $40 demo. the actual gt5 should be fucking awesome tho, not being at to mod cars rly kinda blows. but from the sounds of it, it seems like gt5 may actually include damage. they made it very clean in the little behinde the scenes video that prologue would not but didnt mention anyhting about the full game

Yeah I’ve had it since last week. Picked up the logitech driving force gt also. For me, driving games, expecially sims like this one, I NEED THE WHEEL. I was thinking about the g25 with the gated shifter and clutch, but a few things turned me off of it…

I mean I still suck pretty hard for having a wheel, but I’m SUPER innacurate with the controller. At least with the wheel I have a chance.

It’s a $40 demo like original sin says. There are only 70 cars, the full version is supposed to have about 700. 5 tracks or so. You can’t BUY uprgades for your cars, but once you beat A class you open a tuning option I have yet to see. Where you can reduce weight and fool with the a/f ratios, look at dyno graphs, ect.

And the online play is SEVERELY limited, you cannot group up with friends, there’s no lobby system or voice support. It’s like a cluster fuck online too. If you do manage to get in front of a noob, you will just be rammed wide in a corner from the rear, and while you careen out of control and onto the runoff, the driver behind you who didn’t brake properly, or at all, gets slowed down by hitting you and is on his way just like he ran a good line.

Pretty good game. We should start a laptime thread. My fastest on high speed ring forward is about a 1:15, with the z06. Followed by about 1:17 with the new skylins gt-r. I know I can beat that now though I was using auto transmission.

I like the ability to change settings for traction control, torque split, and brake bias, ect. while driving.

Overall I really like the game. The driving is better than any racing sim I’ve played. But there’s alot lacking like online play and customization.

How’s the single player AI?

hmmm. i need to beat a class to see this tuning feature

Im one of thsoe guys that rams people in corners.

Thats how i win, becuase its a game and theres no damage.

Of course if you miss you go careening into a corner at full speed.

The AI never learns that I will boosh them in the corners.

damn i wish this was the full game, awesome so far. Just got done with A class

Yeah I got done with the A class a couple days ago. The tuning is cool.

I only tried the first s class race but I couldn’t do better than 5th place with the vette and the evo 9. I thought I was doing well but s class is pretty hard.

I think I’m going to have to pick up that hooked up s2000 for like 200k.

yeah i want that stook tooo