guess what I blew!!

Guess what I blew after 30psi of boost?

i hope it wasn’t some guy

haha, dude, not the motor… please…

got pics lol she must be in pieces

HAHAHA I knew you guys will think it was the KA-T, nope it was not the KA, she still running strong. It was this…

I have boost coming in at 3500rpm and full boost at 4000rpm, The car pulls hard straight pass redline, but I shift at red line untill I get my dual valve springs. But I have to say if I was not running Methonal injection I would have blown the engine.

damn man… i had no idea you were running methynol

im to noob to know what methynol does.

what a piece of shit gasket, get a metal one

beh that happend to me on my sr. weld the mani to the turbo FTMFW.

i would have cared if it wasent a stock mani and a almost blown t25…

cant wait for my top mount and my new t25 to come =]

i have a metal t3 gasket from turbonetics

yours for 10$

om me

nice so it got stuck in the inter cooler or have you even found the other part to it?

lol i just ordered mines from nissan. blew mines last drift event

Thanks god lol

That sucks

Such a crappy job on a stock S14.

All that work for like a $3 part.

Oh, BTW - blowing out a turbo gasket is quite common. Even Metal ones.

I need a T4 gasket.

give me the measurments

and ill see if i got one

Well…thats always nice to see…

IT’s good that its single turbo, on the twins that wouldn’t be fun to change @ all…

FUKKIN JACKASS!! Fobwall came up to me in schools and is like i think your boy blew his motor! and then i the post and im like NOOOOO, then i scroll down and see its a gasket!!! wait til i see you, going to get punched in your neck piece!!

grab a stainless steel gasket from vibrant???

I got a T4 gasket already install, I will see how long it will last. Shell 91 works nice with methonal.

“FUKKIN JACKASS!! Fobwall came up to me in schools and is like i think your boy blew his motor! and then i the post and im like NOOOOO, then i scroll down and see its a gasket!!! wait til i see you, going to get punched in your neck piece!!”

HA ha Junior guess who I beat? The 2jz did not have enough for this 4 banger!!!, but I was scared, I was tuning the car the night before and I turn the boost controler a few clicks up took it for a rip can not pass 15psi also could not pass 5000k on a e-mance chip, so I took the ecu out and put the JWT back in and park the car for the night. The next day I installed the rest of the items for my methonal injection kit ( thank God) and went to the east end, on the way back I down shift to 3rd and boom I got pin to the seat.