Gumball 3000 Lambo spotted in Toronto

Why are judging and criticizing a car based on the type of people that drive it? Does it make the car perform any different? A viper is a Viper regardless of who is driving it and unless you have driven a Viper STFU. Bang for the buck a Dodge Viper is a better choice over a lambo, even a Z06 is a better choice over a lambo when it comes to bang for the buck!

I have driven a Dodge Viper GTS-R and I can tell you it’s the best car I have ever driven and I’m not basing this on value because working in a dealership for 9 years that 20% of it’s inventory was high end cars that sold for over $80,000 I have driven a Gallargo, I have driven a 360, I have driven a 911 turbo, I have driven an NSX (actually I had one for 2 weeks!..Boss let me take care of it while he was in Miami!) I have driven a Lotus esprit and many, many other high end sport cars and I can tell you I had the most fun driving the Dodge Viper!!! I was driving this thing around on the highways in the GTA all day I went out to Oakville then back to Etobicoke I was all over the place! What a car!!! What a great feeling when you are doing 140 km’s/h then shove it down to 3rd and swing the back out get all sideways, spin the tires at 140km/h and then accelerate to 280km/h within seconds! Nothing beats the torque of a Dodge Viper, it will actually scare you!