Saw a lambo today

Heh, im not kidding either :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw a black - not sure what model really it was maybe a late 80s countach didnt look as clean as the diablo and definetly wasnt the new murcielago - since lambo is a one car company (up until recently) I believe it was a countach or some kind of special rat edition of the diablo.

Anyway it was black - had a huge ass wing and was beat the hell up, I mean, the lettering on the back was hanging off one bolt and looked like it had been poorly maintained.

And I saw it in shadyside (walnut + south neg @ about 4 pm) - where potholes the size of a small missle blast are.

So was this any of you guys? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just something you don’t see everyday where road conditions are as bad as they are, oh and its a super exotic in pittsburgh - somethin I hardly ever see :stuck_out_tongue:

their is surprisingly a decent amount of excotics in pittsburgh. My gf’s dad works at exotic cars and he tells me about some of the stuff that comes in…

Originally posted by `sl!mXP
Heh, im not kidding either :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw a black - not sure what model really it was maybe a late 80s countach didnt look as clean as the diablo and definetly wasnt the new murcielago - since lambo is a one car company (up until recently) I believe it was a countach or some kind of special rat edition of the diablo.

Anyway it was black - had a huge ass wing and was beat the hell up, I mean, the lettering on the back was hanging off one bolt and looked like it had been poorly maintained.

And I saw it in shadyside (walnut + south neg @ about 4 pm) - where potholes the size of a small missle blast are.

So was this any of you guys? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just something you don’t see everyday where road conditions are as bad as they are, oh and its a super exotic in pittsburgh - somethin I hardly ever see :stuck_out_tongue:

it was probably a Fiero

as i was walking into the auto show last night a yellow porsche gt3 went by

well there is a porsche/ rollsroyce/bentley/lotus and a few ferraris sold in the sewickley car stores to make up for some exotics:tounge:

also off w.liberty ave Exotic dealer :smiley:

Originally posted by Darkstar
it was probably a Fiero

LMAO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by gearhead
LMAO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yep, my dumbass tried racing one on the west end bridge last year:rolleyes: and couldn’t figure why it sounded like pooh:rolleyes:

Later to find out, it was for sale on bigelow blvd:rofl:

fiero kit car :rolleyes:

i’ve seen a few of those fiero kit cars… way too much work and not even close to looking like a lambo

the guy is a attourney and lives in fox chapel…

the guy i saw with the lambo?

He looked asian (not making any generalizations or anything) if that helps, I pulled up next to him and told him what a nice ride he had :stuck_out_tongue:

It was def. a lambo - not a conversion - im sure of this. A beat up lambo, but a lambo none the less.

I’d like to see some more hyper-exotics driving around … I wonder how it takes potholes?

Originally posted by `sl!mXP
the guy i saw with the lambo?

He looked asian (not making any generalizations or anything) if that helps, I pulled up next to him and told him what a nice ride he had :stuck_out_tongue:

It was def. a lambo - not a conversion - im sure of this. A beat up lambo, but a lambo none the less.

I’d like to see some more hyper-exotics driving around … I wonder how it takes potholes?
it’s probably the guy thats always at the north park auto x’s… he’s got a diablo vt and it is beat to hell… im sure some of the auto x-ers over here will chip in their $.02

There used to be a Countach in Fwd. Twp. Not sure what business the guy was in, but the last name was Italian… and the old man was in jail…

You’re right…there are not too many exotics in Pittsburgh…But they are here

haa haa take a look at the guy that owned anthony crane and now owns Maxim crane and halling or what ever their names are now in West Mifflin.

his son went to Thomas Jefferson where i went and drove a Shelby super charged durango and every once in a while would pimp his dads ferrarri.

he has about 8 hummers(real onces) and about 4 lambos and alot of other shit. he also runs that auto toy store that is up in West Mifflin across from the air port. he has a ferrari that he parks up in his hanger at the county airport, my buddies would see him tearin around in it up at the airport. he has a hanger with his name on it that faces the road. (now that is PIMP)

“whoa”

Originally posted by flyinglow57
haa haa take a look at the guy that owned anthony crane and now owns Maxim crane and halling or what ever their names are now in West Mifflin.

his son went to Thomas Jefferson where i went and drove a Shelby super charged durango and every once in a while would pimp his dads ferrarri.

he has about 8 hummers(real onces) and about 4 lambos and alot of other shit. he also runs that auto toy store that is up in West Mifflin across from the air port. he has a ferrari that he parks up in his hanger at the county airport, my buddies would see him tearin around in it up at the airport. he has a hanger with his name on it that faces the road. (now that is PIMP)
“whoa”

Originally posted by SSsuperchargedE
it’s probably the guy thats always at the north park auto x’s… he’s got a diablo vt and it is beat to hell… im sure some of the auto x-ers over here will chip in their $.02

Yea that’s what i was going to say too

pavlin i think is his name…

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
pavlin i think is his name…

I don’t think there is an L lol. Just Pavin :wink:

SORRY :mad: