Saw a lambo today

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
SORRY :mad:

Don’t be mad…i was just teasin booger

I saw that guy at the one North Park AutoX I went to… he was all over. I wonder if that’s the same one we ran into that one night Shaggy?

-TJ

he’s gotten pretty good since he’s been racing, not everyone is perfect their first time out like habib or neonmike.

that one from forward twp is garbage…

we got one in FT? They keep in in their barn?:smiley:

There is an exotic car dealer in Shadyside. And Some rich guy has a ton of exotics parked in a warehouse on Baum Blvd. He had Graffiti closed down because the concerts kept him from gettin into his place.

exotic dealer in shadyside - Autopalace?

Originally posted by tjZ28
I saw that guy at the one North Park AutoX I went to… he was all over. I wonder if that’s the same one we ran into that one night Shaggy?

-TJ

the asian dude w/ the lambo :smiley: @ s.side. what a night, start out “trying” to race a lambo and ending up doing a ricer fly-by w/ a alteeza souped up LS-1 :tounge: :smiley:

eh…

last summer, Amanda and I spent a month in La Jolla, CA…

saw an Enzo, a Renault Clio V6, an Elise, and about a billion Ferraris/Maseratis/Aston Martins…

I highly recommend a trip there.

Yes, I was in LA september to pick up the 912E and I saw lots of hypder-exotics. I even saw an NSX - I thought it was a ferrari at first until my dad told me what it actually was (This is before I understood asian imports :P)

Also - in LA at the rent-a-car stations they have Ferrari 360s and other models that you can rent!!! Imagine that, renting a Ferrari for a day - that would be sweet.

autopallace is a porche dealer now in shadyside.

but he has a collection up stairs that you have to pay 6 bucs to see and i got to go up there when i worked for taylor rental. he had caroll shelby’s actual 427 cobra. i asked"is that an actual 427? and original" he said “take a look at it” i looked after he popped the hood and saw a twin paxton supercharged 427 that had an AUTO in it. Mr. Shelby turned down 1.3 mill for it

Originally posted by SSsuperchargedE
it’s probably the guy thats always at the north park auto x’s… he’s got a diablo vt and it is beat to hell… im sure some of the auto x-ers over here will chip in their $.02

yea it was probably him, thing is beat to shit. Dont know why he autocrosses, 1st gear is not near the potential of that thing.

Yeah autopalace is one hell of a place…

We got an invitation to see the showroom and have cocktails there (not me since im udnerage) when they released the Cayene for public sales (ugly IMO!) The 2nd floor showroom really is something, they had all these classic Porsche Le Mans cars, 907s to 993s, they were very sweet.

Makes me wonder, how much is a collection like that really worth? Itts gotta be at least a couple million

The owner of auto palace just moved out of MOMMYS house…:rofl: