spotted : lambo on the parkway

anyone else see the lambo on the side of the parkway last nite just sittin there with its flashers on? it was right before the wilkinsburgh exit on the inbound side. it was dark out but deffinately looked like a Murcielago. it was black on black wheels all tinted out. it was there at 11:30. and i went past again at 3:30 it was still there (they were changin a tire when i passed it the second time)

i wish i had my camera with me, but goddamn.

i know you told me and yet i still didnt go to see it kinda pissed. no joke im telling you it was Bettis

my bad…i ended up talking to u i think thats y u never made it

nick, i almost called you at quarter til 4 to tell you it was still there but i figured you were sleepin

good call :bigthumb:

thats not Jerome Bettis, thats Dave Wiggins. I knew him from a few years back

He has a black murcielago with black wheels.

a murc in pittsburgh?

yeah seen it last night around 1200 or so coming home from the concert

theres actually 3-4 murcs, along with quite a few gallardos here

I’m also almost certain theres a black enzo here too

im not doubting you but i am.

So why didn’t any of you stop to help me change my tire? C’mon.

then you would more than likely be wrong

so im not blind and it was a murc…

Italian sports cars. :kekegay: worse than harleys :kekegay:

Whys that? There is a lot of very wealthy people in the pgh area… Joe Hardy rocks a new Phantom.

oh dont get me wrong Ive seen some exotics around pgh. But a ENZO? I mean just to get a enzo you had to have 3-4 Ferraris before if im correct. Then the board of Ferrari had to approve you for the car. Im just not seeing it happen.

ive seen that black on black lambo down near the cheesecake factory like 8 months ago. its weird cuz i saw an older white lambo yesterday with my gf in the car. we both just got quiet… and it was sweet cuz we had the windows down since it was warm and could hear it.

ive also seen that phantom (dark purplish color?) at the intersection of forward and murray right by my apt.

edit the one i saw yesterday was like this cept white.
we were sitting at the light on whiteman st in squirrel hill and it drove by on beacon goin towars murray.
http://files.myopera.com/Mischa/albums/94321/thumbs/Lambo_Diablo_20_1024x728.jpg_thumb.jpg

^^^thats a Lamborghini countach?
now that i think of it…i did see a black drop top lambo(not a murc) coming around the bend from churchill exit(376) towards woodland hills high school…was before my aveo got hit…dude hit the gas and i went :wackit:

Money buys anything… you could easily get one for over sticker from Dupont registry used with 5 miles on it if you wanted one bad enough to bypass Ferrari’s board of directors. Of if you bought one and crashed it before, have your friend put it in his name and transferr the title a day later into your name. Im not sure how it works to buy a new Enzo, but I always thought the deal w/ Ferrari was if you buy a new one (edit, I mean any new Ferrari not just an enzo) and crash it, you cannot buy another new one because you are blacklisted? I am not 100% on this so someone correct me if im wrong because im interested to know myself how it works. Look at this 360 sitting outside of Tussys in Rostraver…

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g169/sp71supra/ferrari.jpg

Im guessing its Debby Hardys or Jay Lustics (not sure the spelling of his last name)

i just searched lambo pictures till i saw one that was the same as what i saw… im pretty sure its a diablo.