Local Ferrari's?

So the other week we were going to my sister in laws, and we get 2 cars behind this white (older) Ferrari…turns onto Trafford Road, the way we were headed, and then into Bella Vista, where I assume they live…then coming down 22 yesterday or the day before, I see a black one parked in front at the “Overlook Lounge” or whatever it is called…today just now like 10 mins ago, there is a black one (dont know if it’s the same one) parked out front of Tower Auto on Freeport road (we are across the street from them, I got to know Mike when he had his Z…). What’s the deal??? Where are they coming from???

I sometimes let various people borrow ferrari’s, vipers, and lamborghini’s from my stockpile.

i see them here and there. there r a few F360s runnin around the south hills area. one was parked at my neighbors last summer. its cool to see those things.

Actually I stand corrected, it’s a Lambo Diablo…I emailed Mike to see if I could test drive it and he corrected me (whoops lol)…

I love seeing them but how do they not fuck them up on the horrible streets…or I guess they can repair them if they can afford to get them…

77rednecktruck…you take Z’s on a day trade? :wink: hahahah

sure, all I have left is my truck though. when can we swap rides :x: :D:D:D

there is a lot of money floating around. every new plan of houses I see starts at 250 and goes up from there, where do these people get their money from? same with the cars. I have seen a lot of exotic cars this summer, more than every other summer.

The only time I’ve seen a Ferrari in person (aside from being parked at shows) was on 79 in Wexford a couple years back. I was in my truck and got beside him doin about 70, gave him a nod and began roll racing him. They look really nice from the back.

LOL I really want to go over there and see if he will let me drive it :fatchance: note to self, wear REALLY Short skirt to work tomorrow lol

I have no clue where all this $ comes from, I also saw a brand new Bentley GT on turnpike east inbound a month ago, only thing that went thru my mind: Steelers are back in town…:dunno: lol

Oh and BTW that truck might be too fast for me to drive…I saw your vid :wink: lol hahahah

pics of sister-in-law?

I saw a black Diablo in Fox Chapel today, that’s probably the same one that you saw.

pis of u in that short skirt 2morrow :wink:

x2
trafford road one i know of -guy lives near me

also a lambo on sanders station :boink

Thiers a Black Diablo that used to float around the city, TJz28 and I followed the guy from South side to oakland In the middle of winter. Salt and rocks all over the road too :rofl: This was a few years ago, Asian guy driving it.

isn’t that the same one kurt or some of those guys see autocrossing up at North Park? I vagley remeber a thread saying there was a guy who had a black diablo and beat the shit out of it, and took care of it the same.

I think so

probably that guy, i know he’s asian.

His first name is Pavin. I can’t remember his last name because he hasn’t been out autocrossing in a few years. It definately was a black Diablo that he drove and I wouldn’t call it beat, just “lived in”. FWIW, for being a supercar it sure sucked at autocross (too big of a turning radius, wrong power band). Pavin treated the car just like everybody treats their daily driver. I remember once the e-brake on a Civic at an autocross let go and it rolled back in to the bumper of the Lambo, scuffing it up. The owner of the Civic just about crapped his pants but Pavin didn’t care and told the guy not to worry about it. How many Lamborghini owners would let that kind of thing go?

Right on…I saw it from across the street, it looked “super sweet”…too bad if it’s the same one that got the shit beat out of it…

NO pics of sis in law, married, 3 boys, don’t want to go there lol

skirt…welllllll…got lambo? :naughty:

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2977&page=1&pp=15&highlight=diablo

:rofl: Nice story :beer: