Gumball 3000 Rally Yorkville May 25th

Hey son,

To all car enthusiasts just a quick info post about the Gumball rally. It will be coming through toronto again this year. They will be arriving in yorkville at 9pm friday night and departing for detroit saturday morning. Always a great night. Cool cars cool partys. Should be good for any car lover.

I hear a lot about this, I know what the Gumball 3000 Is, but…
What exactly goes on? You just find them on the highway and cruise with them and stop with them or what?

And get pulled over by da po po police

They have a site www.gumball3000.com if you are downtown saturday at 9am iirc you could probably slip into the group and make the run with them to detroit. I was going to try it this year. But I have to work saturday now. Cops are aware and will probably have a heavy presence around the beginning of the run. But we all know the laws. So just be mindful if you’re trying to chase down a ferrari or something. Lol

A few of my friends want to go down, not sure if I am going to drive due to the cops and I don’t feel like getting a hassle… anyone going? Ill drive if a few cars are gonna go rep son with a cruise down.

I went down. Absoloutely no police harassment. Was a good time. Seen some niceeeee cars.