Gumball 3000 thru WNY Today

http://www.gumball3000.com/

Looks like the Gumball 3000 will be rolling thru sometime today. Their first checkpoint is at the Skylon tower in NF Canada if anyone really cares…might be some nice exotics rolling thru

Already saw a silver 355 modena, with the biggest douchebag on the planet driving it. Guido orange, white frame sunglasses

Driving at 40mph in first gear down Sheridan… wasn’t complaining about that part but still

they havent left NYC yet

Someones a little early LMAO

Its parked near mighty taco by Sheridan / Delaware tops currently

I don’t know the name of that street but I’d say about 3/4 mile from tops.

Edit:

Some pretty cool names in the past. Lmao @ The Hoff

i’m heading down there today, this will be fun.

I was gonna try to go up there today too

Anybody know where they will be in WNY? Is there a determined route?

from the map on the website looks like they are prolly rolling thru 90 west then to 290 to 190…if i had to guess…i am assuming they will cross rainbow bridge cause Skylon is right there…but its tough to tell…I follow a couple of the drivers on twitter so I will try to keep posted

I’m gonna head over around 630

Hmmm. This would be pretty cool.

http://www.gumball3000.com/blog/nyc-garage-tour

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

someone PLEASE take pictures for those that will be stuck working while all the fun is happening… thanks!

Might go check this out! Was ripping down the 90 to Rochester last year and saw a bunch of cars. It was cool

290 is currently covered with state troopers, saw a c3 vette pulled to the side with his flashers on, I wanted to stop and help but a Prius blocked me

That’s nothing new, I do a lot of miles on the local thruways and they have been all over for the last 2 years or so. I can’t do a trip down the 90/190/290 without seeing at least one.

X…

I’ve been driving it daily at 5am and 12-2 ish and I’ve never seen a sine cop car, I’ve seen 5 today alome

i didnt see anything when i went through today

He’s around Kenmore / Town of Tonawanda a lot. Hangs out at Jovis on Delaware

As for the Gumball, they will be crossing the bridge into Canada from 5-7pm. They will be at Skylon Tower at 7 for dinner. Then they will be heading to Toronto tonight.