Gumball 3000 - Buffalo

Is there anything going on to watch or drive with the Rally from Buffalo to NYC?

You’re seriously asking for trouble trying to roll with gumball if you aren’t part of the rally.

What kind of trouble? LoL

I remember when they came through a few years ago, it was extremely cool to see. I was on the thruway in the Porsche at the time and held with a few guys who were cruising at 120, they didn’t mind me too much, they waved, I waved back. I could see how a few people would probably try to run you off the road, though.

Are they driving the 90? There are plenty of spots we could setup some seats and watch them pass… if people are into it.

You could be like the faster of the street cars down here and do highway pulls with them… There is nothing like seeing a Supra pull on the veyron.

I’d deffinitly be down for that.

When and where? This could be pretty fun as long as the weather holds.

X2

would deff be alot of fun!! i know a few cops, might be able to set up in the medians on thruway? that would be sweet!

Yeah that’ll happen when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert.

:lol:

Could be down.

:rofl:

I doubt they drive through in 1 large pack… sitting on the side of the 90 for hours waiting fo ra few stickered up cars to go driving by seems like of lame

I ran into a few a couple years ago, but i was in my audi… kind of lame

haha, yea your probably right but hey whats it hurt to ask lol

I think it could be fun to setup somewhere and have a little tailgate party. :slight_smile:

+1 I would probably be down. I mean its not like they will be in one pack but they will be coming through in the span of a few hours i would assume for the most part. I think it could be a nice way to spend an afternoon.

I’d like to see this…

agreed.

Beer, a lawn chair, beer, a camera, beer, smoked meat, beer and there is a perfect afternoon

So someone try to confirm their route and if it’s the 90 East, we’ll setup some cameras, lawn chairs, etc. somewhere on a hill out near Batavia.