haunted house

me and my friend are trying to go to a haunted house, anyone knows about a good one around?

what the hell is a hunter house?

do you mean haunted house?

:lolsign:

dude omg
ive never laughed so hard at such a blunt response:clap:

Hope your friend is a girl… cheap feels on dudes in the dark hallways can never lead to good things…

I hear Dark Raven Manor (Main in Clarence) is good this year… I have always liked it in the past.

bump… what good haunted houses are there this year

Yeah, I would like to know as well. I really wanna hit the haunted house circuit his year.

rofl!

a log cabin?

There is the new setup at the Fairgrounds, as well as the normal Catacombs (French/Union?), Frightworld on Sheridan near Niagara Falls, not sure if there is one at the WNY Event Center near the hollow this year…

I went to almost all of them last year. The house of horrors and Haunted catacombs were the best.

I went to dark raven manner once and it sucked BAD.

catacombs was better

catacombs were pretty good this year

:tup: to cheap grabs!

Yeah I was trying to get cheap grabs but you only beeped, should have stopped by sg that night!:mamoru:

yup I went to all of them last year…catacombs and dark raven manor are my fav

You guys though catacombs were good? I went with like 6 other people and we all thought they sucked.

wow the houses at the Fair grounds are bad… the rated r one is not worth the extra money complete waste of money. it started off good but then got bad and just abruptly ended. what is good this year?

i got dragged to the fairgrounds one this year. it sucked HARD.

Haha why else would you go to a haunted house?

Catacombs? Is that the boat one?