Have about 11k to spend on new car.......

So any suggestion on cars? i have about 11k and looking for a reliable, luxurious, sporty and all around nice looking car.

This is what the criteria the car has to have
-Automatic
-Nice Black Leather
-Nice OEM Sound System
-OEM HID
-Reliable!!
-AWD Perfer
-Automatic

As of right now we are looking at 2000+ bmw 330ci and 2002+ , what else should i look at?

We used to have a 2000 A6 2.7T that car was amazing…just looking for something slightly different

that’s a lot of options that you want for 11k…why black leather?

doesnt all those option come standard for a decent bmw and audi?
all the other color looks ugly to me

how about an older (00-02) S4?

What about a IS300? Not sure what they go for but just putting it out there

B5 S4

I would be difficult to find a reliable B5 S4 for $11k. Most have been out of warranty long enough for people to start to ignore the little problems and just sell them when the repair bills start to pop up.

Plus he’s already had a 2.7T so he probably wants something different.

03ish G35X

:word: if your looking for a 328/330 its gonna have either really high miles or somethings wrong with it. For 11k you should move down to the e36 body style and look for a nice 98ish 328i with lower miles.

Used 4 motion passat.

nissan maxima

not awd but will likely do just fine in the snow.

Buy '95-'99 M3. You can find them from 9k-12k

Not sure the desire for black leather. I have it in the GTO and on a sunny day the interior of the car is a fucking oven. I really miss the tan leather of my Expedition.

For the options you want, your choices are rather narrow for the price range. Besides german cars I can’t think of anything besides what you had, and maybe a few BMWs. Subaru comes close to most of that but no HIDs in the year range you’d be looking. And the level or refinement won’t be nearly as close in a legacy in comparison to an Audi, or BMW.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=244751924&dealer_id=497712&car_year=2002&model=TL_MODELSCLASS_SERIES&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=200&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=ACURA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14150&advanced=&end_year=2009&doors=&transmission=&max_price=12000&cardist=73

my buddy just bought an 04 for 22k…i was like WHATTF??? but blue booked it and its about right - would have thought like 15 :gotme:

An audi matches all your things perfectly… why did you sell the A6 again lol

it’s damn near impossible to get into one of those for under 15k. i spent about a day trying, but you needed at least 15k to start with and really about 20k to get something decent. those things are expensive.

EDIT: i take it the audi sold? i wish i could have afforded that car.

Subaru legacy!!!

02 Acura TL-S ? i love those cars