Help with Decision on New Car.....BMW,Audi,Subaru...

Well we have narrowed down the next car for the g/f lol
So right now its a close call between these cars.
BMW 2000+ 3 Series Coupe
BMW Pre 99’ M3
Audi S4 Last Generation not the new ones
Subaru 2004+ Impreza WRX

What are your choices and any other suggestions on car?
She wants sporty and “cute/sexy”

s4 sporty/cute/classy/AWD

than again it all depends on what ur willing to spend, a nice 02 s4 u could pick up for a decent price compared to a newer BMW

A bottom of the price barrel BMW or Audi doesn’t sound like good reliable transportation for a chick.

I’d say WRX.

what were her first recommendations before you said she needed AWD?

because if its about safety, save some money and just get good tires

PS: an 02 S4 goes for low-teens? wtf!

yellow s4 JUST PLAIN SEX ON WHEELS!!!

where can u get a 2000+ bmw coupe for under 18ish …let alone under 13

its hard to find bug eye (02-03) wrx for under 13…older M3s like skunks are still over 15…i dont know about Audis

S4

I just traded in my 04 wrx to a dealer for $15k last week. Good luck finding one for under $13k.

s4

i just bought my 2000 bmw coupe for 12k? i don’t think it’s the out of the question.

You aren’t gonna see alot of 04+ WRX’s at $13K. Unless you don’t care at all about mileage.

aside from your skewed price range…

• i’d prolly avoid S4 since audis seem to be great until something very expensive breaks. then, it’ll be complicated & costly to fix

• old M3s are teh slow. i don’t know. i just don’t see the appeal.

• newer 3-series - meh, if you can afford it. If.

• i’d prolly get a WRX. lots of fun. pretty reliable. man, i like them. and they don’t seem like they need constant repair, and if anything does break - it doesn’t seem priceless.

You wont find any of the cars on your list in good shape for $13k.

B5 S4’s almost never run 100%. Definitely not a car for a chick.

if by last gen S4 you mean the B6 2002 - 2005 with the V8 then yes, if you are referring to the B5 V6 TT then no.
My grandfather had both, but an old TT is not a good DD.

On that list maybe a 325?

Yea something along the line or more functionality awd and reliablity is number one on my list. So wrx is the best bet I suppose. Anymore suggestion? Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestion.