Sport sedans...

http://www.automedia.com/NewCarBuyersGuide/photos/2006/Audi/A4/Sedan/2006_Audi_A4_ext_1.jpg

Or:

http://www.modernracer.com/member/memberfeatures/factorytunedcars/bmw330iperfpackfront1.jpg

What would you choose:

pros for both:

Audi:
awd
can be had for much cheaper… (05-06) around the $25K mark
Warrenty. 06’s with 60K mile maintnence free
4cyl mpg

BMW:
it’s a bimmer.
more reliable than audi
more hp
looks a bit classier (IMO)

an audi a4 b7(newest body) can be had for around the $25K with a full warrenty…the 2.0t is a quick motor…and much more hp can be got out of it with a simple tune.
The bimmer (e46) is a bit more dated…as the newest bmw 330 is well over the $30K mark.

I know i’m comparing a 2002/03 car to a 2005/06 car but what would you choose.
taking into consideration performance,looks,warrenty ect…

or would you buy something else in the sport sedan market?

neither are sport sedans. both are sedans.

just save your money and buy an e30 and do suspension work, you’ll love it

I thought E46’s were getting well under $25k?

Meh, I dunno. I don’t like relying on warranties and (maybe I’m wrong, MPD47 correct me if I am :P) I think the bimmer would be more likely to be reliable? So I’d probably go bimmer. Although audi quattro is attractive.

Fuck I dunno. :gotme:

:picard:

Fuck you, im a baller on a budget :slight_smile:

Yeah… Easy out for you here but STi or Evo my friend… you can get them still with low mileage for under $20k easy and I feel they both are much sexier cars too.

A coworker has a 330 with the m package he might be willing to part with… if you are interested. Red, too.

audi… :slight_smile:

true, but if these are my choices i pick the bmw

how bout you stop buying/selling cars.

Oh, but if we have to chose.

VAG w/ CPO. Spend the price diff on tune/injectors/suspension/hookers/blow, dust the bimmer with a car full of whores and still have money in the bank.

If you pay $30k for an E46 330i, you really ARE retarded.

ughh… make a decision and stick with it for over a month… christ… lol

seriously you can pick up an 03 m3 for that much

theres an 03 m3 at towne bmw for ~34 i think

pontiac G8 GT? haha

there are a bunch of 04’s for under that even.

you can find a early 05 S4 for under your A4 price

Guys,
This isn’t a “what should I buy thread”
Trust me…I won’t ask you guys because the only response would be “something with 2 bedrooms and a bath”
HAHA.

Nah, I was just wondering what you guys thought.

I would say these two are considered sport sedans. A regular sedan would be a camry or an impala.

Check ebay for 330’s… decent ones (under 40K miles) are going for$25K+

The sti/evo is cool… but I’d personally rather have an a4 as a daily…much more classier and nicer looking.
Plus insurance on an evo or sti is :roll2:

Given your propensity for vehicle turnover - I’d look at resale value first. :stuck_out_tongue: