Sport sedans...

540i w/6sp

^^^ mmm

Classy yes, but insurance on a luxury sport sedan will be around the same as a just plain sport sedan if your looking at the insurance car point index thing.

BMW all the way. Have you driven both? Audi’s a luxo-barge, not quite as bad as a Benzo but soft/cushy/lame nontheless.

BMW FTW, they just seem to have a very good feel to them, lots of soul.

Why not a 330ci coupe?

330i of some kind… they are just a lot more fun to drive… the audis just feel numb in comparison – drive both back to back and you’ll see.

i would LOVE to rock an STi as a daily

the a4 is no sports sedan… the rs4 would be… but if those are your choices get the e46, i loved mine, the stock handling is so much better than the a4.

Get a BMW. A few guys have them on here as DD’s and they love them. Avatar and frost12580 both have 3 series later 90’s. Just do some research and test drive. You will be better of doing that then just asking us.

I had an 01 A4 and thought it was nice, now I have a 95 BMW and it blows the A4 out of the water.

Go with BMW :tup: !

My unbiased opinion, Audi :slight_smile:

go test drive both if you’re that interested & serious

why he likes making threads that seem like he has the money in anything

540i/6M vs M5

now this, yet he still lives at home, you know he is just trying to make it seem like he has money and can afford this.

:headbang:
I coulda expected a douchebag comment outta you.

AGIAN. READ.
This thread is not a “what should I buy” thread, but a simple discusion.
this is a fucking car forum, everyone has an opinion, I wanted to see what everyone thought was the better car.

It seems like you are such a loser that you’d rather spend time online lurking my threads and trying to destroy them… Shouldn’t you be doing things that other grown men should do like spending time with their family? Or are you too much of a loser that you would rather spend it online.

Back to teh thread now!