I need some opinions on this

yea, i know how it is man. the last place my sister lived at, oh man! those speedbumps were like stairs. they are VERY narrow but very tall. each time you drive into the complex, you have to go over 2 of those fuckers. shit’s are like /, actually, yes, thats the shape now that i look at it. her husband didnt notice them the first time and just SMASHED into em in his accord. My car couldnt make it over them without scraping HARD on the previous springs i had, its lower now. I used to go into the oppiste lane as i came in so i could drive nearly off the road to have just one side of the car go up on em. I was looking under my car and my exhaust seems to be the lowest point. right about midway on the car.

What did you mean by “tucked”? did you mean tucking tire or wheel?

ohhhh, that. hahaha, no. see, if i go lower with bags, theres going to be a BUUUUNCH of work thats going to be needed with this car. I’m going to have to somehow tuck in the exhaust more. I may even end up with oval pipes so it keeps the flow the same or better, but a “flat” pipe will give me a good 3/4 more inch under there easy. Now, I cant go and do what Rusty did with his BMW, I still need my interior and complete functionality, but I would like to lay it flat, still. Definitely going to need to install some drag bars or something similar so theyre the lowest point(even if by a little bit), just to make the car sit on them like little feet, because i dont want the car slamming into the ground with 5000 pounds of force each time i would park and lower it all the way down, ya know?

Also, do you guys think 19s would help me out a bit? What I mean is if I grab myself a nice set of 19x10s and use like 235/40-45 tire on those, would it kind of lift my car a little bit, so I can compesate by lowering it a little more with the bags? Say, my lowest point is 2.75 inch off the ground, right? With 19s and slightly taller tire the lowest point would go up to 3.75(completely random numbers here, purely for example), so then I could take that same inch down in the suspension. Which means the lowest point of the car stays at 2.75 inch, but the wheels go up into the car that extra inch and make it look an entire inch lower and not making me drag the car? Mind you, I dont know if i’m even thinking this through correctly. I never bagged a car, so I am asking you guys. If this question and my thinking is completely wrong, please tell me and tell me if theres a way to do what i described. I think that it’d be a good way to push the wheels up into the car more because I really like that “tucking the lip” look when its completely laid out at the lowest. Maybe 20’s are a possibility, Rotiform makes some nice looking wheels, but I am not entirely sure about their quality. I dont want another BB5 incident. I appreciate the help given already, guys. Thanks for that, I really appreciate it. I dont want to rush into this and start hacking and cutting into the car only to find out Im doing the whole thing wrong. If you know anyone or even somebody who knows this one guy/girl who has a car like mine bagged but still completely drivable, please let me know. I would very much like to talk to that person.