hey i got an idea!!

I keep telling you this time and time again. Cops WILL **** your driving life up for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but sitting in a parking lot.
Nothing stupid involved. My Datsun got it’s plates taken away and a $380 emissions ticket a couple years ago. They were “nice enough” to make me tow it away myself and not impound it. All I was doing was sitting in the Timmies Parking lot at Woodbine & 16th when they came in, blocked off all the exits and began inspecting every car on the property. The claimed “Loitering” and it was part of a Blitz to pull unsafe cars off the road. Mine was unfortunately one of the cars they deemed “unsafe,” not because of of any unsafe aspects about it, but because it is so modified that they couldn’t find the original car and I figure they thought I built it only to go fast.

Me personally, Knock on Wood, no tickets for my tints and it’s been almost a year. Every time I drive by a place where cops are usually I roll down the windows. If I see a cop ahead of me I roll down the windows. Summer time I usually drive with the tops off and the windows all the way down. Legal limit is 35% on the drivers windows and absolutely nothing on the windshield. If you have a sun strip or visor, it cannot cover more than 20% of the top of the glass.

I have 20% tints on my sides, 25% tints on my T-Tops, and 5% tints on my back glass.