markham meet?

dont really seem like anyone wanna meet in markham area eh?

alotta guys from oshawa and scarbz…

anyone wanna have a meet in markham?

I would be interested in a Markham meet, but I don’t see many 240s around Markham.

where and when would you guys want to do this?

I’m down, in markham/rhill all summer i wouldnt be opposed to coming out to some meets.

woot markham/scarb/ basically a east end meet would be proper, altho i think jared was alrdy thinking about planning an east end thing

theres a Tim horton at Mccowan and hwy 7??

Theres another east end meet thread at the top of the page, you guys should check that out. Anther markham/scarb meet wouldnt hurt though, I’d be in for it.

friday night r-hill is gonna get poppin soon!

yea i just got my car out im always up for a cruise, are ppl starting to meet at rhill yet?

hehe im workin at baton rouge thornhill so you’ll see me around the creek area

Can we have it on a non-friday? I can’t go to the west end meets cause they’re too damn far, and I can’t go to the east end ones because I always have something else to do on a friday night. I can’t think of a friday in the past like two years that I’ve had no plans and could come to a car meet, but I’m always free mon-thurs.
I vote Wednesday night CG meet! :smiley:

You dont want to meet at MCcowan and hwy 7, the police station is like 4 mins away. Plus theirs mad cops at the tim hortons chilling their. People already know york region police like to bother people who have imports.

what about young and elgin mills?

Best place are like around the pacific mall area… since their alot of dudes who have imports andplus you can blend in with the cars around those area with out any trouble. Also scarborough people or people from the east end wont have problems getting their. Just my opinion One thing Bibby, did you use to own a black toyota supra?

you know im down

KC!

yea i did! how u know? we met???

i guess we should do it at woodbine and 16th…lol

Yeaa you did? I was suppose to go halfs with my boy to get your parts supra, but orvile went halfs instead. Come back to the toyota family man we miss you( just joking) But yea your ride was thight. You should see wht your parts car did to my boys ride.

OMG! i cant believe u have a pic of my car!!
I MISSED that thing so much dude!!! dam…hows ur boy’s car now? im pretty sure having my parts made him happy eh?

haha…tell him im ready to outrun him on the track anyday! haha