east end meet ?

does anyone want to organize an east end meet?

http://forums.son240sx.ca/viewtopic.php?t=7498

anyone up for a little get together in Ajax?

lets saaaay… on saturday Nov 20…

Patrina’s @ highway 2 and harwood

come out, play some pool, have some beer and wings…then possibly a cruise

anyone interested?

i’d be interested in goin to the meet in ajax, just as long as its not a two person meet…
if it gets started i’ll go for sure
chaz

November 20 is the go kart meet, change the date so that they are not conflicting events.

id be up for it if its happing, and im not working

anything closer to scarb? like pickering ?

or markham?? lol
stoufville?
even brooklyn?

yea brooklyn sounds good ^^
pmall or metro at markham lol

if its any of those, count me in

theres never a scarb or markham 240 meet :confused: someone organize 1 ^^

what kind of meet you guys want to do? like a dinner thing, eating out or… gasp… lazerquest!!! lol
who knows, i wont fully organize it, but i’ll help
unless everyone else wussies out, then i’ll do it

who would actually come to a meet in markham, or richmond hill, or unionville or something? just so we can actually get somethign going?

im down for anything aslong as it in gta east and after rush hour

well that helps!?! :?
anyone with suggestions?
im sure we can get a few of the markham guys out. how about all you other guys? whos intrested, and throw some ideas out!!

I’m in for markham, unionville, richmond hill. I’m in woodbridge, but nobody else is, and I spend most of my time in markham anyway.
I promise not to bring any gino’s or police with me :smiley:

we got enough of those as it is…

so 3 ppl so far ? but when and where? lol

when we have more people intrested, we’ll set up specifics…
so…be intrested

I would be up for something for sure. Maybe go out for some wings, or MAYBE i can organize a screening at my theatre.

oh by the way Bryan, its “interested”…n00b.

“I promise not to bring any gino’s or police with me” he sais :lol: :lol: Go away Woodbridge kid with your little yellow civic’s with those canadian tire loud mufflers, with Tony, Angelo and Mario with their yellow civic’s and golf’s always getting pulled over by the cops shouldn’t you be at Timmy’s on HW7?. :lol: :lol: Dude your funny.
I would come to the meet only problem is my 240sx has been stored for the winter :frowning: …so I would feel kind of funny without it especialy if we go for a little cruise. So I will sit this one out but just as a reminder to all you guys we are having the go kart meet that should be fun!