East End Meet, Saturday December 4, 2004

Hey everyone.

Well since this date seems to work for everyone, we’ll do it! As well everyone seems to want wings and drinks, non-alcholic of course. :wink:

So, I thought we’d meet at the Kelsey’s Bar & Grill at Warden Avenue and Eglinton Ave East in Scarborough. We can all meet there for 6pm- 7pm ish. Depending on how many are coming, will dictate if reservations are needed.

After that I thought we’d hit the 401 East out to the Whitby area for indoor, Glow N the Dark mini golf! The place is called Putting Edge and is located off the 401 at Thickson Rd. It’s actually a pretty cool place. The wife and I had fun there. They blast music, everything glows and it’s cheap! The cost is $9.00 per person. Since it’s Saturday, I’ll have to make reservation’s for all who’s coming so we can all get in at the same time. As well, to make it interesting I thought we’d all put in $1.00 and who ever has the lowest score, keeps the pot! :smiley: If there’s a tie the pot is split. Only a thought.

When that’s done, we’ll combine the cruise and “fun” together. If anyone has two way radio’s, PLEASE BRING THEM! Also if you have any “spots” worth hitting, PM me and I will add them to the map I plan on making to give to everyone. This idea worked really well when John did it so, if it aint broke don’t fix it!

So this is what I’ve come up with since I was asked, or rather drafted :lol: , to do so. If you have any other ideas or something to add please feel free to do so. If it’s all good with you, which I hope it is, then just copy/paste and add your name and if your bringing a guest to the list. If anyone needs direction’s to the restaurant just PM me and I’ll tell you how to get there.

Take care all and hope to see you there.

Easy 8)

Hey guys.

1. sidewaze --------------------- + da Wif!
  2. Solarian ---------------------- Solo
  3. Two4Tchaz--------------------- Friend(danielle)

Sidewaze, you got that planned out well. Im down for all of these festivities. Should be fun!

4. SDragon----------------------TBD

agreed! damn fine job!

5. Bero --------------------- TBD

Bruce did you say wings and beer? oops I meant non alcohol drinks. …Yeah it sounds good to me.

6. Toronto240sx----+(my girlfriend is stored away for the winter so I will just bring that girl im seeing).

Hey thanks guys I am glad you approve.

So lets get some more people coming. The more the marrier :smiley: .

Easy 8)

) sidewaze --------------------- + da Wif!
2) Solarian ---------------------- Solo
3) Two4Tchaz--------------------- Friend(danielle)
4) SDragon----------------------TBD
5) Bero --------------------- TBD
5) Toronto240sx----+(my girlfriend is stored away for the winter so I will just bring that girl im seeing).
6) Jsp3c ----------------------- +gf or friend

sidewaze --------------------- + da Wif!
2) Solarian ---------------------- Solo
3) Two4Tchaz--------------------- Friend(danielle)
4) SDragon----------------------TBD
5) Bero --------------------- TBD
5) Toronto240sx----+(my girlfriend is stored away for the winter so I will just bring that girl im seeing).
6) Jsp3c ----------------------- +gf or friend
7)Da newbster (possibly not for wings depends on work but for miniput and cruze for sure)----------------+gf

6. Toronto240sx----+(my girlfriend is stored away for the winter so I will just bring that girl im seeing).
  7. Jsp3c ----------------------- +gf or friend
  8. Da newbster (possibly not for wings depends on work but for miniput and cruze for sure)----------------+gf
  9. NeveR --------------------- gf or friend or solo (we’ll see)

I’ve got a couple “spots” in mind, I’ll pm you if they’re cool.

^^^ Hey man that sounds great. Let me know if we can use them. ^^^

As well I will need to from everyone if there coming for sure by Wensday December 1, 2004 so I can make the reservations at Kelsey’s and Putting Edge.

So this meet is looking good but there’s always room for more.

Take care guys.

Easy 8)

8. Da newbster (possibly not for wings depends on work but for miniput and cruze for sure)----------------+gf
    8)NeveR --------------------- gf or friend or solo (we’ll see)
  9. JDMRIDE ------------------------ S0L0

^^ Welcome home brother! :smiley: ^^

Im glad to see your coming after all.

Easy 8)

10. me-----got_boost_S13-------------------------------some friends

as long as nobody stares at my ass as i tee off playing put put golf…

:wink:

oh btw. i will pwnz all of you at mini golf!

10. me-------------------------------TBD
  11. Nismo_Only----------------------TBD

Sounds like fun Bruce. Count me in.

Im not 100% sure anymore since the weekend before my store switches to holiday hours and dosnt close until 10pm on saturdays. Once i find out my schedual i will know for sure…

what time is this going to start at?

^^^

Hey man whats up.

Well, wings and drinks at Kelsey’s was for around 7pm ish, hoping to be at The Putting Edge for 9-930pm ish. When were done there, and for those who want to, it’s off to some spots for a little fun.

Speaking of spots :wink: , again please PM me with any locations you have in mind.

So far there seems to be a great response to this meet and I hope all the TBD’s can make it. There’s still room of course for more people so post up.

Take care guys.

Easy 8)

pm’d you.